TWAU Season 2

I think that TWAU NEEDS a 2nd season, the game is just so well thought out and enjoyable, the story is exciting and the characters are very cool, its better than any other TTG game, what are we getting, Minecraft and Batman? Come on TTG give us more of TWAU and TWD, those 2 games are great! I honestly think that TWAU wont get a S2.. but make it happen!!!

Comments

• I don't think Telltale will make a TWAU Season 2, just because it won't make them as much money as TWD Season 3 or Batman, sadly.

• Unfortunately it's unlikely, as much as I loved it. It was announced alongside The Walking Dead, so Telltale were making it at the same time and had no idea Walking Dead would be such a hit. Compared to everything else they've done since Back To The Future the Fables series is somewhat niche.

Furthermore we have the very big problem that Fables itself has actually finished with no more incoming. So there's no cross-marketing for a new game anymore. It's not like Batman or Walking Dead is getting cancelled anytime soon, and Game of Thrones has another two seasons to go.

• Sigh I really do hope they make a second season.

• Mmm I bet we will see a 2nd season when the fables movie from dc comes out. But that movie has been in development for a long time so don't expect it anytime soon. 2020?

• i think what the fans want is more important, but you're definitely not wrong.

CunningFox posted: »

I don't think Telltale will make a TWAU Season 2, just because it won't make them as much money as TWD Season 3 or Batman, sadly.

• So true,I love the concept of a season 2 but it wouldn't make that much money.A dlc would be nice tho

CunningFox posted: »

I don't think Telltale will make a TWAU Season 2, just because it won't make them as much money as TWD Season 3 or Batman, sadly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.