Genuine Question

Guys, I only got my Xbox One in November after 15 years without a console... ive completed Game of Thrones and both Walking Dead games.... is this game any good? i played the other two because i love both shows..... im unsure i will get the same feeling out of this one... tell me im wrong?

Comments

• edited February 2016

It is a different feeling, at the same time its similar. I played it without reading the comics, and honestly, I enjoyed it more. It can get a little clunky at times, but the unique atmosphere really pays off. If you grew up with fairy tales then you'll get the same kind of 'knowing' sense. That's what I enjoyed about it the most, piecing together people via how their stories worked and how they would have adapted.
    Episode 4, according to most people, was a bit lacking and rushed. That's not my personal view, but its the view of others.

• I wasn't sure I would like it either, since I'm not really into the genre, but I still tried it out and thought it was a really good game. I'm not sure it would be the same for you but I think you should definitely try it out.

• I advise you to watch the first 5 or so minutes of the game. If you like that you would like the rest of the game.

This game is a different style than those, but it's quite fun.

• it is their second game

Not sure if you referring to after Season 1, but if not than that's not true. Telltale has had lots of games before the Walking Dead, such as Back To The Future: The Game, Puzzle Agent, Sam & Max, and Jurassic Park: The Game.

Wistful posted: »

It is a different feeling, at the same time its similar. I played it without reading the comics, and honestly, I enjoyed it more. It can get

• I actually played part of the first episode and thought it was OK... but i guess i need to give it more time to build up a rapport with the characters

• Whoops ^^' You're right. I guess I meant the second game I played, lol.

it is their second game Not sure if you referring to after Season 1, but if not than that's not true. Telltale has had lots of games

• It's one of my favorite Telltale games. Different, but.. well, great.

• I really like this season, but I agree, it takes a while to get involved with the characters, as you're kind of thrown head first into things at the beginning of the first episode. I'd suggest playing through the rest of Faith and seeing if you like the game, then decide whether to continue with it.

Although, in my opinion, things start to get really good once Bluebeard shows up in episode 2.

krazy2k16 posted: »

I actually played part of the first episode and thought it was OK... but i guess i need to give it more time to build up a rapport with the characters

• Thanks for the feedback... I have done a little more of episode 1 but find myself trying to enjoy it...that is never a good sign. I am hopeful that can change the more i play though

Jennifer posted: »

I really like this season, but I agree, it takes a while to get involved with the characters, as you're kind of thrown head first into thing

• Its a murder mystery. If you're not into that, you probably wont enjoy it. The only way you can know is playing it yourself, if you will like it.

• I started TFTBL instead and LOVE it! I am almost finished already though so i think after this and then Episode 1 of Michone i will give this one a go

Thanks all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.