episode 5 theory

(this takes place at next years endercon)

Jesse and his friends go to the endercon building competition. this time Petra decided to join our team. we will be the guest speaker at endercon. we arrived at the building competition. Lukas and the ocelots were entering too. we gave our team name. and we were walking away when someone else showed up. it was Gabriel and Magnus and Ivor. they told me they were going to participate in the building competition too. we got to our area and began building
(if Lukas won the building competition in episode 1 you will win but, if you win Lukas will win this year.)

Lukas won this time. it was an impressive build too. then we all headed into endercon. there build was shown then me and my friends went to the keynote.

"we are proud to present" the anouncer said. "the order of the stone".
"petra the warior, olivia the redstone engineer, axel the rogue, and jesse the enchanter" the anouncer said.
lukas never realy joined us but if he did he would be lukas the architect.

i looked in the crowd and saw the remaining members of the order of the stone and the ocelots too. evryone asked questions. then suddenly someone walked in saying "i have a question" the voice sounded famileor who was it.
he walked to the frount and it was soren.

"soren where have you been" i asked.
then soren pulled out a block a command block.
"Soren get rid of that block" Jesse said.
i pull out my enchanted pick and attack it but Soren made my pick go away.
"i came to show that the order can be real heros" he said.
then suddenly the ender dragon appears.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.