WD: M Still Not Downloading on PS3...

edited February 2016 in Game Support

Apologies for having to make a separate thread for this but it seems like at the least Telltale needs to let people know this, even if they aren't directly to blame. But it's been made clear since the game's first episode was released two days back that the PS3 version can't be downloaded from the PSN store both here in the UK and elsewhere, even though it is still available to buy from towards the front page. When I try to download it from the page it just loads for a second then stops. And it's not even in my download list on the store. As of this morning in the UK on the 25th this is still a problem.

Telltale needs to be made aware of this and try to get Sony or whoever to fix the problem ASAP or PS3 players are going to be left waiting for an increasingly silly amount of time to play the new mini series. :(

EDIT: Apparently they're aware of it at least, so that's good news! :) https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217421897--PS3-When-I-select-the-Download-button-in-the-PlayStation-Store-nothing-happens

Comments

This discussion has been closed.