Still paying the full price?

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
So, I bough Monkey Island today, and I got a free gift episode, wanted to buy Wallace and Gromit episode 1, but I'm wondering if I buy this episode, will I still have to pay the full price for the complete collection or will I get it cheaper for the one episode I allready own?

Thanks in advance,
Sanin

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I haven't seen anything specifically relevant to W&G but going on what the did with other titles it seems quite likely; if you buy 1 episode of Sam & Max you can get the rest of that season with the price of that episode deducted. (I don't know if this is the same for other titles).

Maybe when the the last episode is out.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    W&G will have an upgrade from what I've been told.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    The usual kind I imagine -- where you can buy one episode and then upgrade to the rest of the season for a discount.
  • edited July 2009
    That would have been fun to know before I bought 3 of the 4 episodes individually.

Oh well, at least one was free and another was a dollar off.
  • edited July 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    The usual kind I imagine -- where you can buy one episode and then upgrade to the rest of the season for a discount.

Cool, because I've been thinking about getting Bone. I'm glad I wouldn't have to spend as much and just do it this way :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.