The Frozen Wastes by CunningFox

edited February 2016 in Forum Games

This is a thread about my new fanfiction for Fallout, called The Frozen Wastes. I've already uploaded the first chapter, and you can read it here: enter link description here I will post more chapters on a weekly basis, and it will be interactive.

Comments

• edited February 2016

You can post full (prologue, introduction) here rather then just a link... however I have some questions.

1. Can we add to your story our characters?

2. It'll be interactive in a way that we can make choices that affect the story overall?

3. The main protagonist is Gregory O’Neil or the unnamed soldier?

4. Is the Overseer or Gregory O’Neil the antagonist but I guess is doesn't matter in a post apocalyptic world how is the bad guy.

• edited February 2016
    1. Yes, at certain points in the story I will have the need for characters you guys make, and I will credit you if they are brought up. However, I would need a description of what they look like and their personality to use them to the best of their ability.
    2. Yes, at the end of certain chapters I will leave off with a choice. I intend to make these choices as grey as possible, but keep in mind that not every chapter will end with a choice, and not every choice will have an immediate outcome.
    3. The main protagonist of the story will be the soldier, and you will learn his name and ideals soon enough.
    4. I don't want to spoil too much of the story, but the line between right and wrong and who is truly the good guy or the bad guy will be up to debate, and you'll see that soon enough.
      I hope you don't mind, but I think I'd rather post links to the chapters. I just find Google Documents easier to navigate.
    ualexen92 posted: »

You can post full (prologue, introduction) here rather then just a link... however I have some questions.                 1. Can we add t

• Here it is, the second chapter. It's on the short side, but I tried my best. Hope you guys enjoy it! enter link description here

• You keep me/us enthusiasts, good idea to give it a unknown end however I'm sure that Miles won't die however I might have a question

How and when we'll be able to submit our characters, it will be there and submition to Google Documents or we can PM you, is there an sample/example of submitted character so we can use?

CunningFox posted: »

Here it is, the second chapter. It's on the short side, but I tried my best. Hope you guys enjoy it! enter link description here

• If you want to submit a character, you can just post it right here on the thread, and you'll need to describe him/her thoroughly so I can use them to the fullest in my story.

ualexen92 posted: »

You keep me/us enthusiasts, good idea to give it a unknown end however I'm sure that Miles won't die however I might have a question How

• Posting characters into the topic is less fun for the readers, since they know the backstory of the introduced characters and everything else. It is more fun to discover while reading the story than having it ready in front of your eyes. I think google form/PM to you would be better idea.

PS Looks interesting, I will keep my eye on it with following up the discussion and perhaps submit my own character.

If you want to submit a character, you can just post it right here on the thread, and you'll need to describe him/her thoroughly so I can use them to the fullest in my story.

• Didn't think about that. Well then, I guess you guys can PM me if you want to submit a character.

Mathea posted: »

Posting characters into the topic is less fun for the readers, since they know the backstory of the introduced characters and everything els

• Well, this is at least my opinion, I don't know how the others think.

Didn't think about that. Well then, I guess you guys can PM me if you want to submit a character.

• Now that I think about it, I do agree with you on this topic, but if the user wants to PM me, they can do it.

Mathea posted: »

Well, this is at least my opinion, I don't know how the others think.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.