Please Help (Ep.1 download troubles)

edited February 2016 in Game Support

Hey all, new here. I'm quite frustrated to be honest and well I played ep.1 zero's... back when it was free for ps+ a few months ago on PS4. I am in the United States. Long story short, I thought it was the whole game back when I first played it, and while it/that was fine... I misread.. I decided to delete the "free episode" or "demo" whatever you want to call it seeing as it was just that, after I beat the one episode and I had no intention of buying anything more as I mistakenly thought it was the whole game... plus I had not much money at the time. I also needed space so a one episode psn game was to be deleted. You can always just redownload it right? NOT. Now that I want to go back and play 2-5, I bought the season pass, thinking this would solve the ! cannot download message when I try and download episode 1 I've been getting tonight, which if I understand right is the menu's and stuff and the base game. You need ep.1.

I can and did download episode two just fine today (it's an add on), but it was just sitting there to install (downloaded just fine) to a game I don't have/can't download.... I'm utterly confused as I read and read about the lack of ability to successfully download and play telltale games and this episodic problem. This is not on my end. not my connection. This is something telltale needs to figure out, and or contact psn/sony about fixing. This is actually unacceptable as this is an on sale product. The (season pass) the amount of things I've read of GOT and now this has me really worried I just threw money out the window on a game I was actually pretty excited to see through. Please any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

There's nothing quite like spending a little bit of your birthday money on something that doesn't work. This is my first time ever having any kind of trouble getting a purchase off the store. Is the whole reason it's all out of wack because I deleted it after seeing that it was just the first episode? I don't see how that would affect anything, but i figure if I didn't delete it, everything would be just fine right now and I'd have access to the menu atleast.. Really weird that you can download everything, but ep.1. Something just isn't right here. and well it's quite bugging me.

also: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I had to get this posted as I suspect it might be a while before a response, but I hope not.

Thanks,

Jay.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.