Wikipedia & Steam ep 5 spoilers? [MASSIVE SPOILERS]

I might have told some of this at the ep 5 thread but there is it -

I were walking randomly on minecraft-story mode's steam page, Then i see 6 purple new achivments. The first achivement was named - "Incoming Danger" and the others didnt had a name.

I refreshed the page, And then the achivements went away.

And then, I was walking randomly at MC:SMs wikipedia page, And then i see on episode 5 page that spoiler -

"The New Order of the Stone is formed. As new enemies come and rise, Jesse and his/her friends must protect the world from the upcoming danger, Something sensible that is going on the world now."

I think, They meant that after the commandblock got destroyed and the witherstorm died, Soren that maybe gonna be one of the enemies, Revives the command block and the commandblock from the witherstorm, Makes him evil, And something made him start the end of the world.
And then i seen a relase date theory - Around march 15th to march 18th.

Is it true? Bescause wikipedia sometimes lies.

Bescause of that maybe we have something to except on MC:SM.

Comments

• edited March 2016

I can confirm something by their script but it's kind of a spoiler. Plus your theory isn't right =).

EDIT: This might be fake, "March 15, 2016" I thought it was late march 2016, not mid march 2016. Everybody can edit the wiki.]

EDIT V2: You should've took a photo of the achievements, you got no proof, you will not trick anybody. TTG wouldn't change any achievements name, or icon.

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't worry about things on Wikipedia, anyone can edit it so don't believe any information unless it comes directly from Telltale.

The achievements also won't spoil anything as they are normally vauge hints about what might happen in a episode and the episode 5 ones are apparently based of a Minecraft poem that appears in the credits for normal Minecraft.

You should also ignore any dates unless they are announced by Telltale but at a guess it looks like March 22nd or 29th is the most likely release window.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.