Move these forums under

theres nothing more to discuss and most likely that you guys have no plan to develop this game further. Its just sad that once these forums were full of good discussion and entertainment, now a graveyard with "WE WANT TWAU S2" thread popping up each month

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

They'll likely move these forums to the other games section once a forum for their new season is created (likely either when the Marvel game is revealed or the Super Show).

There's no reason to move it under now, since no new forum is planned at the moment to replace it.

• There's still some people with legitimate discussions going on, if a few. It wouldn't be fair to put everything under.

• Whats your hurry?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited March 2016

Then the Tales of the Borderlands should be moved as well. Since it's deader than the wolf forums

enter image description here

• edited March 2016

Actually, I'm still seeing alot of activity in the shipping topics and the "Things you missed" topics for Tales from the Borderlands whereas TWAU forums only gets "We want sequels" topics pop up every month or so.

Cope49 posted: »

Then the Tales of the Borderlands should be moved as well. Since it's deader than the wolf forums

• I'll move you under.

• Yeah, that's exactly how TWAU section was around the same time. TFTB is going to be just as dead as TWAU forum in about a year, but I don't think that any of them should be moved.

kurishioo posted: »

Actually, I'm still seeing alot of activity in the shipping topics and the "Things you missed" topics for Tales from the Borderlands whereas TWAU forums only gets "We want sequels" topics pop up every month or so.

• edited March 2016

There's still plenty to discuss, it's just that a lot of people refuse to post and get creative in this section anymore.

• Refuse seems a bit much.

There's still plenty to discuss, it's just that a lot of people refuse to post and get creative in this section anymore.

• edited March 2016

Seems like a fitting word to me, otherwise I would have seen dozens of new topics being posted or comments bumping up various threads still.

Refuse seems a bit much.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

It's more likely that most people have just moved on. There's still a lot of Sam & Max fans out there, for instance, but most of them have moved out to other forums, or just stopped going to forums altogether (social media kind of sapped the popularity of forums anyway, any company's sub-forums for their games lose popularity several years after a release unless something new is released or announced).

If a new game for The Wolf Among Us is announced, people will come back. Otherwise, there will always be a few diehards who will still post even after the forums go below the main section, but the content will never be as active as it is within the first year and a half or so after a release.

Seems like a fitting word to me, otherwise I would have seen dozens of new topics being posted or comments bumping up various threads still.

• edited March 2016

I thought about that scenario too, but it would still be nice if users attempted to post something (unique) like in the past - especially considering the fact that a good amount of fans still crave for a season 2. But, ah, that's just me. Plus, I'm technically doing the same thing myself when it comes to not commenting or posting as often on here as I used to, lol.

Jennifer posted: »

It's more likely that most people have just moved on. There's still a lot of Sam & Max fans out there, for instance, but most of them h

• I still visit Fabletown occasionally. :)

• The only way they'll move the forums under is if more games come out.

But if it is the case of "the forum is dead" then you might as well move the Tales from the Borderlands forum whilst you're at it, considering it's gone dead due to the game finishing months ago.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.