Something apparently everyone forgot about.

In episode 1 when the wither storm is created ivor attempts to throw a potion at the command block but fails so in my mind that is how the wither storm is going to get defeated, but by Episode 4 ivor says "Actually, I may have a solution to your problem" he doesn't say anything about the potion but instead says that you have to use an enchanted weapon to destroy it.Why would ivor make jesse do that when he could have gave him a potion to instantly kill the wither storm. This also would have prevented Reuben's death.

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2016

He only made one potion. He'd have to make another potion, and then, provided it actually works, you'd still have to get inside the storm to use it, since it needs to hit the command block directly. And given that by episode 4 there are three of those things destroying everything, I don't think he has the time or tools to make a second potion. And even then, considering you're in a giant monster that's about to fall out of the sky the second you kill it, I'd say the risk of falling to your death is still pretty high. I mean, Jesse really only survived because s/he fell into the water. If Jesse was just a few feet off, s/he would have ended up like Reuben.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Also, the potion didn't exactly work. The wither storm just protected the command block and began absorbing everything.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.