Best Friends WHY!!!

So, looks like Two Best Friends Play are ironically LPing Story Mode, as you would've guessed their going to shit on it the entire time. So, that's just...Great. At least it's woolie and Pat and not Matt.

enter link description here

Comments

• When Woolie first announced that they had played it, I actually felt sick to my stomach because I knew that they were going to shit on it the entire time. Then I got really pissed because they refuse to play Tales from the Borderlands, but went on to play Minecraft: Story Mode.

• edited March 2016

Didn't they say Liam was going to play it (TFTBL) and talk about it on the podcast every now and then?

lupinb0y posted: »

When Woolie first announced that they had played it, I actually felt sick to my stomach because I knew that they were going to shit on it th

• edited March 2016

Well atleast its Wollie and Patt.

Too bad I feel like the only Telltale game the 2 best friends have ever played that didn't involve complaining about choices, load times, game play, and KENNY is Wolf Among Us.

• I don't think it's a big deal if some YouTube personalities don't like the game. Even though I am obviously a fan of Telltale, I can respect that others find the format a bit frequent at this point, and not all people are inclined to like interactive story games, which is a niche Telltale has very deliberately placed themselves in. They even said in the video you linked that they liked the first episode of Borderlands, but are just burnt out on the Telltale formula. I agree that more diversity in Telltale games would be nice in terms of gameplay, but even so - as I said, this is a niche Telltale has deliberately worked towards placing themselves in.

• I'm sure they found a way to still make fun of Kenny (somehow) in TWAU.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well atleast its Wollie and Patt. Too bad I feel like the only Telltale game the 2 best friends have ever played that didn't involve complaining about choices, load times, game play, and KENNY is Wolf Among Us.

• Liam said he had played Tales from the Borderlands himself not for an LP. I'm not sure if he finished it though, but he did say he enjoyed it. Woolie also played some of Episode 1 and talked about how funny it was.

Didn't they say Liam was going to play it (TFTBL) and talk about it on the podcast every now and then?

• Don't forget Season 1 of The Walking Dead. Also there were plenty of load time complaints in their Wolf Among Us lets play.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well atleast its Wollie and Patt. Too bad I feel like the only Telltale game the 2 best friends have ever played that didn't involve complaining about choices, load times, game play, and KENNY is Wolf Among Us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.