How to change language?

I downloaded wolf among us on android,but the language on the game is different than English,maybe Spanish or Russian.how can I change the language?any reply would be helpful.

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

You can only download the subtitles in another language

• How can I download subtitle for android game?plzzz send me link if there is any,and will subtitle show me the choices also in English?

Eryka posted: »

You can only download the subtitles in another language

• ErykaEryka Banned

Which language?

Warheadakd posted: »

How can I download subtitle for android game?plzzz send me link if there is any,and will subtitle show me the choices also in English?

• I want English subtitles

Which language?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Well... you just need to go in the settings and activate the subtitles

I want English subtitles

• Verything is in different language maybe in Spanish or Russian,even subtitle are of different language.is there any way to download different language subtitle?or any other way

Well... you just need to go in the settings and activate the subtitles

• ErykaEryka Banned

Search on google with key words :

The wolf among us subtitles

Verything is in different language maybe in Spanish or Russian,even subtitle are of different language.is there any way to download different language subtitle?or any other way

• There is no site which is having subtitle for the wolf among us android.Can u send me a link ?plzzz

Search on google with key words : The wolf among us subtitles

• ErykaEryka Banned

I don't know, sorry.

When you'll be playing the game, you should go in the settings to see if there's any subtitles you can active.

That's the only advice I have :/

There is no site which is having subtitle for the wolf among us android.Can u send me a link ?plzzz

• edited March 2016

Yeah I can activate subtitle but it is in Spanish or russian.so I suppose I will have to delete this game,really wanted to play this.thanks for ur time though.

I don't know, sorry. When you'll be playing the game, you should go in the settings to see if there's any subtitles you can active. That's the only advice I have

• ErykaEryka Banned

You can play without subtitles?

Yeah I can activate subtitle but it is in Spanish or russian.so I suppose I will have to delete this game,really wanted to play this.thanks for ur time though.

• The game is in different language,everything thing is written in Spanish,even the wolf among us is written in Spanish or Russian(Don't know which language it is).I m unable to understand what they speak in game and the choices which coke during gameplay are also in different language.

You can play without subtitles?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Where did you buy it?

The game is in different language,everything thing is written in Spanish,even the wolf among us is written in Spanish or Russian(Don't know

• I didn't bought it yet,the 1st episode is free.

Where did you buy it?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Where did you downloaded it?

I didn't bought it yet,the 1st episode is free.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.