Played after 1.5 years

Still an excellent game. Shame that we wont get a sequel. This game is far better than any other TTG game (except twds1). who else played it after a long break?

Comments

• edited March 2016

Shame that we wont get a sequel.

Who said so?

• I haven't touched the game since the day that the finale came out... has it been a year and a half already? Oh man... time is flying by in a bad way.

I've been wanting to do a replay and this post makes me want to even more. Is it fair to make different choices now even though I know the outcome? Part of the magic is that first playthrough but I feel like I'd make some drastically different choices now that I'm older.

• I made sure I got the last few achievements a while ago not sure when. I did end up playing through the game on a different save in about June of 2015 though which is understandable because it is my favorite Telltale game but Batman might take that spot if it is done in a similar style.

Also I think a sequel is still on the table for 2017 - I can't see why not. It didn't do as well as The Walking Dead S1 obviously but it still did really well which is enough for Season 2.

• edited March 2016

Stone Cold Steve Austin said so.

Green613 posted: »

Shame that we wont get a sequel. Who said so?

• I replayed and I never replay any telltale game.. Kills me inside that I don't believe a sequel is coming.

• You are very optimist if you think their is still hope for season2. If they were to do one they would have announced it much earlier to keep fanbase intact but now most of them probably faded away. Not only this reason but Telltale is adding Batman to their list and im pretty sure Batman is not one off game, they are planning to have multiple seasons of it, combine this with marvel,TWD,GOT and possibly minecraft, I dont see them continuing TWAU because its simply not lucrative enough nor will they have time for it in future.

Green613 posted: »

Shame that we wont get a sequel. Who said so?

• Tbh I don't really care if there's a season 2 or not (anymore at least) but I see no reason why there CAN'T be one. Telltale has never outright said there won't be one. Sequels have taken MUCH longer than 1.5 years to come out.

kappafan posted: »

You are very optimist if you think their is still hope for season2. If they were to do one they would have announced it much earlier to keep

• I dont think you know any of that for a fact. Only the people working on the game know for sure if it was lucrative enough or if they will have time for it in future. Until someone from telltale says its a no go, I dont see any reason not to be optimistic.

You are very optimist if you think their is still hope for season2. If they were to do one they would have announced it much earlier to keep

• I dont think Telltale would specifically come up with statements like "there is not going to be a sequel for TWAU". Thats just how it is, they leave it like that.

KCohere posted: »

I dont think you know any of that for a fact. Only the people working on the game know for sure if it was lucrative enough or if they will h

• Why wouldn't they if they knew they had no more plans for the series? It serves no benefit to anyone for them to do that.

I dont think Telltale would specifically come up with statements like "there is not going to be a sequel for TWAU". Thats just how it is, they leave it like that.

• I played it once, and afterward I didn't have to much of a desire to play it again. I thought it was a good game, and the voice acting - especially the actor who voiced Bigby, was excellent - and on that note I'd like it if the actor who voiced Bigby to voice a new playable character for Season 3 of The Walking Dead, or just voice a character for Season 3 period!

But as far TWAU, great game!
    Just not for me. Same thing with the Dragon Age trilogy.

• Adam Harrington (Bigby) voiced Kroger in Takes from the Borderlands and was Andy StJohn.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I played it once, and afterward I didn't have to much of a desire to play it again. I thought it was a good game, and the voice acting - esp

• I really hope there is another wolf among us game. I mean the fables comic series is over and then they made the shitty fables: the wolf among us comics which really screwed up the ending.

• I thought that was a very good comic. I dont see how they screwed up he ending. Its almost the same exept they added to it.

NoMeGusta83 posted: »

I really hope there is another wolf among us game. I mean the fables comic series is over and then they made the shitty fables: the wolf among us comics which really screwed up the ending.

• This game is far better than any other TTG game (except twds1).

Tales from the Borderlands will change your mind. It's worth a shot.

• Did the same just a couple of weeks ago and I loved every bit of it. I have always been fascinated by werewolves and Bigby is a freaking awesome one.

• I am also replaying the game now and I am enjoying it too. :)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Same ;)

I am also replaying the game now and I am enjoying it too.

• Why can't there be a season 2 I just played it for the first time on Xbox I hope there is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.