Fables Court - The Wolf Among Us Night Court Mashup

JenniferJennifer Moderator
edited March 2016 in The Wolf Among Us

Fables Court - The Wolf Among Us Night Court Mashup

I decided to get back into video editing, and thought of a fun idea. Both The Wolf Among Us and Night Court involve trials held in the 1980's, so I thought it'd be fun to mash them up. :)

The original, for comparison:

Night Court Pilot Intro

Comments

• edited March 2016

Hahaha, fantastic! Was this because Lawrence was watching Night Court? I always thought that was a neat little nugget.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) Honestly, I decided to make it because I really enjoy these kind of mashups, and thought that Night Court would be an easy enough opening sequence to try to get my feet wet for this kind of thing. Plus, the fact that they're both set in the 1980's made it feel like it was a good fit.

Is there a Night Court sound in the audio in the television broadcast Prince Lawrence is watching? I know there's audio from Sam & Max in there. I heard Midtown Cowboys from Situation Comedy and the Too Hot For TV commercial from Moai Better Blues, but it's possible there could be some Night Court style bass chords in there, since I didn't listen to the whole audio. If so, that would be an amazing coincidence, as I definitely didn't plan that. :)

KCohere posted: »

Hahaha, fantastic! Was this because Lawrence was watching Night Court? I always thought that was a neat little nugget.

• I dont know. I only noticed the picture.

Jennifer posted: »

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Honestly, I decided to make it because I really enjoy these kind of mashups, and thought that Night Court would b

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

Oh, heh. I didn't pay much attention to the television screen in that scene. It does look like Night Court (the bailiff is definitely tall, thin and bald like Bull on Night Court, the public attorney does look like Dan Fielding, and the defendants are in chicken suits, and oddball defendants are a common theme on Night Court).

In that case, it was definitely a coincidence. A neat coincidence, but a coincidence none-the-less. :)

KCohere posted: »

I dont know. I only noticed the picture.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.