Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 - A Portal to Mystery Speculation

Today the official start pages for episodes 6-8 released. This thread is in place for speculation about this new episode.

Comments

• There was a huge portal room with many unknown portals to which dimensions? What do you think?

• I personally don't think they are going to be dimensions, i think they are going to be worlds (Like, Vanilla worlds with a few differences).

• Access Denied could be a doppel ganger full filled world?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I personally don't think they are going to be dimensions, i think they are going to be worlds (Like, Vanilla worlds with a few differences).

• I got a bad feeling about this... maybe we must choose Petra side or Ivor side?

Forcer99 posted: »

Access Denied could be a doppel ganger full filled world?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

We already have a thread for discussing the announcement so I don't think we need an early waiting thread, but you are welcome to have this as a speculation thread instead.

Yeah, I was curious about what direction they were taking the story in as well. They said that Episode 5 leads into the other new episodes, so that will be interesting to see...

I also think the episode slide for Episode 7 looks interesting, since both Petra and Ivor are seemingly mad at Jesse. I wonder what ends up setting them off?

• Or maybe they both want Jesse to accompany them, and we'll have to choose.

We already have a thread for discussing the announcement so I don't think we need an early waiting thread, but you are welcome to have this

• They could be portals to vanilla worlds. I could count on that but I guess we will have to wait until after Episode 5...

• Or until Telltale releases information...

PigBolt posted: »

They could be portals to vanilla worlds. I could count on that but I guess we will have to wait until after Episode 5...

• WARNING
    JETRA ALERT

If it would happen, ill choose petra, cause i ship jetra

lucariolu5 posted: »

Or maybe they both want Jesse to accompany them, and we'll have to choose.

• Ugh, and look EP. 8, no Ivor there

I got a bad feeling about this... maybe we must choose Petra side or Ivor side?

• Maybe in episode 8 he's dead, dunno. Anything can happen in future releases

Forcer99 posted: »

Ugh, and look EP. 8, no Ivor there

• Look at Episode 5, 6, 7 and 8 Screenshots carefully. There is no Olivia and Axel, that's make my bad feeling grows

• Maybe he already went through the portal...

Maybe in episode 8 he's dead, dunno. Anything can happen in future releases

• But in EP5's picture (Where they are fighting the Ocelots) you can see Axel, so it's likely that it's going to be some kind of choice.

Look at Episode 5, 6, 7 and 8 Screenshots carefully. There is no Olivia and Axel, that's make my bad feeling grows

• 26 April - 10 May probably will come ?

• I could see that coming

SCHLIRi posted: »

26 April - 10 May probably will come ?

• edited March 2016

Maybe. Episode 5 had delays. Sorry if this was marked as a spoiler I dont know what to do.

I could see that coming

• Axel and Olivia don't go with you when going to Sky City.

But in EP5's picture (Where they are fighting the Ocelots) you can see Axel, so it's likely that it's going to be some kind of choice.

• You don't need to put a spoiler tag for some prediction or just the word "maybe".

• Why? They did not go with Jesse, Lucas, nor Ivor to Sky City so of course they wouldn't be there

Look at Episode 5, 6, 7 and 8 Screenshots carefully. There is no Olivia and Axel, that's make my bad feeling grows

• Dont get it spoiler was unchecked.

AChicken posted: »

You don't need to put a spoiler tag for some prediction or just the word "maybe".

• What do you mean? They aren't with u for the rest of Order Up so theres probably no choice about this. Axel and Olivia left behind. Only Jesse Lukas Ivor and Petra were there.

I already know that.

• What are you talking about? I just said that i already know that. '-'

• You do realize that the only portals in mine craft are actually to the Nether or to the End? Seriously, stop this people. I don't expect to find a portal to Heaven or some shit.

• Thread: Episode 6 Theroy Discussion Thread

Crazy Theroys so let's take some time to talk about Episode 6 and about where the portals lead to! (Spoilers Allowed) :)

• I think that they will go on more journeys and the blaze rods won't return

• Yeah that is true!

K3Cool37 posted: »

I think that they will go on more journeys and the blaze rods won't return

• Alright.

What are you talking about? I just said that i already know that. '-'

• I think maybe there will be block dimernsions or different Minecraft worlds. Or even demon worlds [Herobrine].

PigBolt posted: »

There was a huge portal room with many unknown portals to which dimensions? What do you think?

• There was a portal that led to sky city. There was a witherstorm. I'm pretty sure they're gonna create some places pal. And heaven IS likely if you've seen episode 5

JessePlays_ posted: »

You do realize that the only portals in mine craft are actually to the Nether or to the End? Seriously, stop this people. I don't expect to find a portal to Heaven or some shit.

• Hmm. I thought telltale were going to stick to Minecraft vanilla. I suppose they won't.

ASaltLick posted: »

There was a portal that led to sky city. There was a witherstorm. I'm pretty sure they're gonna create some places pal. And heaven IS likely if you've seen episode 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.