With Minecraft: Story Mode Season Pass, do you have to pay extra for Episodes 6, 7, & 8?

Telltale games announced the release date for Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up! Along with 3 more episodes coming later in the future. The one question I've been thinking since Day One is "Do you need to pay more for the 3 extra episodes"?

Comments

• Yes, you do. Think as 6-8 as extra DLC added on to the game, not included on the Season Pass

• You pay 23 bucks for 5 episodes, you pay 11-15 bucks for 3 extra episodes.

• Well, that sucks... :(

derrickd95 posted: »

Yes, you do. Think as 6-8 as extra DLC added on to the game, not included on the Season Pass

• edited March 2016

It's sneaky what Telltale did here. I did not expect an ending in 4, and 5 is really the start of a new story (and a new season in my opinion). So I feel a bit duped that I have to buy three more episodes to finish the story. Especially because it reads in the game description: "Episode five of a five part episodic game series set in the world of Minecraft."
    While it's actually two four-part stories. I feel tricked into buying more episodes I did not sign up for. I signed up for a 5 episode story.

• Telltale should change there name to sneakytales games but hopefully should be well worth the money and they should add another platinum trophy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.