Problems on TWAU

Hi people,
Since the game was released i had a like to it but i never decided to buy it. Yesterday i bought it on this page, the download was okey, the installing also, it started good until the screen with the title and the "click anywhere to begin". On this screen the game freezes and crashes everytime with the notorious message TWAU.exe had stopped working. I spent all sunday reading all the post on this forum with solutions to the problem. None of them worked. Not gamepad, w8.1, used compatibility, re-install, etc. Then i sent a message to the support email but i want to post i here to know if there is a solution that isnt on the forums. The PC is quite good so is no problem of graphic card or ram. Hope you can help me.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• I am not Telltale staff so i am unable to help with this technical issue but i would like to point you towards the Telltale Games Support Center.
    From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

• Submit a Request at the Telltale Games Support Center for Telltale Staff members to directly assist you

• Contact the Telltale Games Support Team via email at support@telltalegames.com

• Consult the archived Telltale Games Support Forum Section (currently closed to new posts)

I'm [not] going to close this discussion and [not] move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.