Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Season 2 is a continuation from season 1 so i would highly recommend playing season 1 before playing season 2.

Left with a question is season 2 of walking dead continuation of season 1 (( I mean if I play season 2 first is it good or should I start with season 1 ))

• edited April 2016

What about michonne how about that playing first ?? And I am 16 years and all games of Android expect Minecraft are 18+ rated can u reccomend a game with less violence

OzzyUK posted: »

Season 2 is a continuation from season 1 so i would highly recommend playing season 1 before playing season 2.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Michonne mini series is a completely separate story from seasons 1&2 so you could play that first without seeing any spoilers from the first two seasons.

What about michonne how about that playing first ?? And I am 16 years and all games of Android expect Minecraft are 18+ rated can u reccomend a game with less violence

• I can give you a fast link to see it yourself.It is anyway a little strange cuz it is from like 4 months ago.
    https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=Minecraft

Forcer99 posted: »

Whaaaat?? Can you link me a photo?

• Thanks

The Michonne mini series is a completely separate story from seasons 1&2 so you could play that first without seeing any spoilers from the first two seasons.

• edited April 2016

I have put version 1.0.0 on mcreators website. But it is still very buggy. I am trying to fix this and am currently making the sky generation work so, unless you really want it, then I would hang on for a while while I fix the bug!

I'll give you more info when I bring out version 1.1

Cuwwa posted: »

It's very early in the works but later on yes!

• I mean, I purchased it through the website, but it hasn't showed up in the game (I know the episode hasnt came out i mean the page for a Portal to Mystery) yet and im starting to worry! Please help me, and I will contact Telltale Support, thanks!

some times they don't show up on your website they show up in the actual game but I recommend contacting telltale support

• They released a map for Minecraft PE that's based off the grinder.
    And since it's official, I'm wondering if they hid any Easter eggs in it.

umm haven't you played minecraft story mode cause Iam pretty sure there was a grinder

• Probably by end of April they should release some info on episode 6 and I wonder why did they did not show next time on mcsm and all

• To be honest, I'm glad there is no next time. I want to discover the new portal/world when I play the game, otherwise it would ruin the surprise (at least for me). Maybe that's why TTG didn't show it, or maybe they haven't finished writing the script for episode 6 yet °^°

Probably by end of April they should release some info on episode 6 and I wonder why did they did not show next time on mcsm and all

• edited April 2016

I just remembered something. In one of Bigbst4tz2 videos, he showed these two images:
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

I didn't see these scenes in Episode 5, so in which Episode are they? Maybe Episode 6.

Edit: The images loaded. Finally!!

• Those were fakes.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I just remembered something. In one of Bigbst4tz2 videos, he showed these two images: I didn't see these scenes in Episode 5, so in which Episode are they? Maybe Episode 6. Edit: The images loaded. Finally!!

• Really?! I didn't know they were fake 0_0

Those were fakes.

• It's actually good

To be honest, I'm glad there is no next time. I want to discover the new portal/world when I play the game, otherwise it would ruin the surp

• Either they were fakes or were meant for earlier episodes and got cut.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Really?! I didn't know they were fake 0_0

• If they showed a "Next time" they would basically be forcing us to buy the dlc.

Probably by end of April they should release some info on episode 6 and I wonder why did they did not show next time on mcsm and all

• Do you rember at the end of ep 4 were the guy said they are more worlds than just this one i think he means by the portals they lead to diffrent worlds and one will take them back home

• When episode 6 has ended I think we will get a next time. I think they don't want to spoil what they have in store for us. With 1,2,3 and 4 it was the same story so they could do that. It will be the same with 6 , 7 and 8

• So now Yogscast Hannah has posted a tweet saying about a "secret project" that's the 3rd Youtuber that's mentioned either a voice-over or a secret project on Twitter/Snapchat now...

• enter image description here

Here's the first pic of my mod!

• Version 1.1 coming tomorrow!

Here's the first pic of my mod!

• I use MCreator!

I have put version 1.0.0 on mcreators website. But it is still very buggy. I am trying to fix this and am currently making the sky generatio

• I found your mod on the MCreator website!

• And those who like mcsm would be surly buyinh

MimoDX2 posted: »

If they showed a "Next time" they would basically be forcing us to buy the dlc.

• edited April 2016

Ivor's dialogue. Ivor: " don't make yourself villans in my story ". In episode ,2
    And I remember axel saying. Lukas :" ,Ivor said." Axel: "woah Ivor said then this must be the temple" in episode 1
    In episode 3 soren said : " u r mistaken u don't need me u need my stuff"
    and Petra/gabrial saying : ",who is Petra/gabrial ?"
    Episode ,4 gabrial saying to Ivor :,"hello. My name is gabrial "
    And saddest scene Jesse to reuben : "I need u boy "
    In episode 5 Gill : " blaze rods "
    Aiden to Gill : "shut up Gill"
    Ivor:"I will pack my adventuring things immediately"
    Lukas:"ahh you framed him"
    Founder:"a crime has been committed "
    *** updating on episode 6 soon***

• This is great! Can't wait to test the mod myself!

Version 1.1 coming tomorrow!

• I just found this picture on TellTales Minecraft Story Mode page:
    https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/adventurepass/

You see the picture on there shows Jesse holding the command block sword! But what if you chose an axe, it wouldn't show an axe, only an enchanted diamond sword! This got me thinking in depth.

• Here is some random Episode 6 dialogue I made up:

Ivor: Okay Livestock is now officially a proper tresaure (Stares with his mouth open, looking at portals)

Petra: Yeah, what's up with this Jesse?

Jesse: Um.. well I didn't know that this was..

Ivor: Oh who cares! We'll get tons of tresaure! THE EVRSOURCE ISNT NEEDED! ALL OF THIS IS RIGHT HERE!

Lukas: Ivor just calm yourself down.

Jesse: Man, Olivia and Axel should really see...

Ivor: Oh who cares about them, lets jump into this yellow portal!

Jesse: Ivor, no! You never know what you could be stepping into.

(Ivor steps into portal anyways)

Petra: Will that guy ever listen?

Lukas: Yeah, he won't.

Jesse: Who's going first?

Lukas: I'll go, I don't wanna cause an argument or whatever so y'know...

Petra: See you on the other side.....

• Don't download it yet. Version 1.1 should be out sometime today.

PigBolt posted: »

I found your mod on the MCreator website!

• Alright.

Don't download it yet. Version 1.1 should be out sometime today.

• But it isn't lit is it I meant the portal

Here is some random Episode 6 dialogue I made up: Ivor: Okay Livestock is now officially a proper tresaure (Stares with his mouth open, l

• Mcsm: custom adventures pack

Create your character and immerse yourself into its story

Chris06 posted: »

I can give you a fast link to see it yourself.It is anyway a little strange cuz it is from like 4 months ago. https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=Minecraft

• Do you think Soren will come in episode 6?

• Version 1.1 of my mod is now here

Check it out on mcreators website!

• Hmm think soo let's wait and see

Do you think Soren will come in episode 6?

• edited April 2016

I just imagined your avatars saying that to each other XD

Hmm think soo let's wait and see

• XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I just imagined your avatars saying that to each other XD

• Have you checked out MY comment? It's definetly more important than this discussion!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

Stirpicus: "There's some awesome stuff on these post-its you guys. #StoryMode"

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You can't draw this kind of stuff at work!

Stirpicus: "There's some awesome stuff on these post-its you guys. #StoryMode"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.