Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

OzzyUK posted: »

Today's teaser. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/735863614045708288

• BTW there was a reply to this :) you might want to add it to da news section

BeyondEnder posted: »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

• Okay telltale, you can stop teasing now... STOP IT! I want some solid news or a release date!

• So...23 May Stampy,24 Stacy,25 Dan,26 LD,27 ???(Maybe Captain Sparkles)

• One bird said the episode can came too at 31 May..

• Another bird said job said June so no

SCHLIRi posted: »

One bird said the episode can came too at 31 May..

• i hope 31 may but yeah you are right..

Cuwwa posted: »

Another bird said job said June so no

• edited May 2016

I'm not I'm on holiday! YAY! (If I don't comment much next week it's cause I'm chillin' in da pool)

SCHLIRi posted: »

i hope 31 may but yeah you are right..

• I am getting a bit nervous. I hope that the Youtubers voicing these characters won't be too distracting and that they will add to the Minecraft setting.

• maybe exploding tnt because he is the 17th most popular minecraft youtuber but that's seems unlikey

• awesome

• sooo murder slove game most likely

• That'd be pretty awesome to me actually.

papai46 posted: »

It would be funny if the host was some kind intelligent Enderman.

• I'm surprised they are doing that just now - when the game was first announced, Telltale mentioned something about getting input from various Minecraft community members, so I took that as the possibility that YouTubers might have made cameos in Season 1. That didn't happen in the main Season, so I'm surprised they are doing that now for the Adventure Pass DLC. I'm curious to see how it turns out in game.

I am getting a bit nervous. I hope that the Youtubers voicing these characters won't be too distracting and that they will add to the Minecraft setting.

• Where at?

Cuwwa posted: »

I'm not I'm on holiday! YAY! (If I don't comment much next week it's cause I'm chillin' in da pool)

• What about Sky?

guyalf1 posted: »

I think antvenom from what i think in "access deined".

• edited May 2016

Well, I knew it. I'm sure this "Host" character is going to be a sketchy individual. He might just lock us in the mansion, and give orders through an intercom (most likely) and then orchestrate a series of traps to kill us all! Notice how he says "very safe". Yup, he's totally legit guys, perfectly fine... Oh, and I'm sure we'll foil his plans just as they're about to be realised, where he then could have gotten away with it if it weren't for us meddling kids!! ;)

• Dun dun daaa

AChicken posted: »

Well, I knew it. I'm sure this "Host" character is going to be a sketchy individual. He might just lock us in the mansion, and give orders t

• I used to watch her in some ZackScott episodes years ago, nice gal. I would love if Zack himself appeared though.

• I'm kind of interested where this is going. There seems to be quite a bit of new characters, and let us not forgot Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and Ivor are supposed to be in this. Seems kind of like a thing where a bunch of people get invited to a mansion by a guy they don't know then there's a murder.

• What?

BRETTWA posted: »

Where at?

• edited May 2016

And speaking of a murder mansion, I really hope there is some TWAU clue section where you'd get the option to go to say, either the greenhouse or bedroom, and find different clues that way. I loved those parts, you still got the same result, no matter which place you went, but saw different pieces of the puzzle before finding the truth. Your own little investigation, shall we say... Ooh. This plot for the episode just sounds soooo good!

I'm kind of interested where this is going. There seems to be quite a bit of new characters, and let us not forgot Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and

• edited May 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/735944147165536256 check it out
    Tweet and reply by stirpicus

• Looks good

https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/735944147165536256 check it out Tweet and reply by stirpicus

• Just to clarify, I'm not going on holiday yet I'm off tomorrow!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What?

• I hope someone from the Yogscast gets invited xD

• LDShadowLady? ENTERING INTO THE GAME? And standing in a TNT?

This is confirmed...

THEY ARE THE OLD BUILDERS (and the multidimesional order of the stone)

theories -

Stampy - Builder and leader

DanTDM - Redstone Enginner, CO leader

LDShadowLady - Rouge

Stacysays - Warrior

And maybe AntVenom - Alchemist

• You got a point this is just like order of stone we find them like episode 2 and 3

LDShadowLady? ENTERING INTO THE GAME? And standing in a TNT? This is confirmed... THEY ARE THE OLD BUILDERS (and the multidimesional o

• I just updated my MCSM. I thought Ep 6 was out but nothing was added. I went to the Episodes to confirm and I saw saw the pictures above the purchases change from Jesse and Ivor and the Order into Jesse, Stampylonghead, CaptainSparklez and DanTDM. The portal colors for episode 6, 7 and 8 are respectively are: yellow (stampy), red (CaptainSparklez), and blue (DanTDM). Coincidence? I think not. Let me know what you guys think about this.
    (The YouTubers above all played MCSM)

• Guyalf has a point I think what do you think ?

CupCokeYum posted: »

I just updated my MCSM. I thought Ep 6 was out but nothing was added. I went to the Episodes to confirm and I saw saw the pictures above the

• edited May 2016

June 7 is my prediction what about yours ?

• And I was hoping for bigb4staz

I just updated my MCSM. I thought Ep 6 was out but nothing was added. I went to the Episodes to confirm and I saw saw the pictures above the

• That's not entirely true. What about team mode? (Going through old comments for ideas)

AngelicTea posted: »

"Let The Games Begin" and "The Victor goes to Spoils." Hunger games!? Wait. If your in the hunger games there can only be one victor... And I'm guessing that's gonna be Jesse... Oh no...

• I think no kater than 14th of June.

• Holy... I never thought about that :O. You sir, are a genius.

LDShadowLady? ENTERING INTO THE GAME? And standing in a TNT? This is confirmed... THEY ARE THE OLD BUILDERS (and the multidimesional o

• I dont think the roles will be like that though, we'll see when it comes out.

Holy... I never thought about that :O. You sir, are a genius.

• !ay 31st but still that said for June

I think no kater than 14th of June.

• "And eps 7 and 8 promise to be just as cool! We've got some really huge stuff in store for #StoryMode fans." Well, he didn't say Minecraft fans, so it must be something really good.

• 7th OR 21th june because 14th june is e3 most of telltale staff will be there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.