Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Who said the episode was coming out now? Who?

1. DanTDM could've been talking about his video.
    2. Even if he wasn't, they aren't going to update it the second it's 11. Just wait a little bit more.
  • DanTheDiamondMinecart was asked on Twitter about Episode 6 by a user, and he said something would happen at around this time. Either he was referring to his video going up, or the episode. I think he was referring to his video, but some people are hoping he meant that the episode would go up at this time.

What's even going on 0.o

• 1 MINNNNUTE

• should be out now ;w;

• Well i didn't want to hype anyone

Maybe it will be out in some more minutes?
    It's 11 AM for Telltale, it should be out...

• Nope, just check , gonna sleep now and it's already 8th on Indonesia, hope on the morning,the episode 6 will available

• DanTDM was probably talking about his video. Still, I can't imagine the episode would be too far off. I am only a volunteer moderator, but I could see it being around only a few more hours until we get the episode.

should be out now ;w;

• I thought he was talking about his video too... mmm looks that's the case though, sadly.

DanTheDiamondMinecart was asked on Twitter about Episode 6 by a user, and he said something would happen at around this time. Either he was

• is the game still not on steam? I live in the UK and it's 19:06. Is it coming soon today?

OzzyUK posted: »

It hasn't released on Steam yet, any youtubers you see playing the PC version will have been given a press key before release.

• I think i entered this specific page of the internet at least a million times today

• edited June 2016

Ukraine, 21:08

Just no episode... :(

No video by DanTDM too.

• Hahha its funny how lots of people got it early and we dont hahahahha grrr

• I would go to sleep and check back in the morning for the episode. It's probably still a few hours off until the episode, and you want to be well rested, right? ;)

iTayson posted: »

Ukraine, 21:08 Just no episode... No video by DanTDM too.

• Yes :)

I would go to sleep and check back in the morning for the episode. It's probably still a few hours off until the episode, and you want to be well rested, right?

• Maybe Dan wasn't talking about his vid because it should be up by now

• edited June 2016

Those on PC, go onto the TT website and select 'my account' and then 'my games'. On there you'll see the download for PC! Thank me later ;)

Same happened with an earlier DLC

Edit: It's saying it's the adventure pass however it might be the original game :(

It's now changed it to coming soon on my episodes for No6 rather than buy.

• I got mine on steam will it still work?

rudolfsmate posted: »

Those on PC, go onto the TT website and select 'my account' and then 'my games'. On there you'll see the download for PC! Thank me later

• WHEN WILL IT COME?!?!?!!?

• WHEN WILL IT BE ON PS4?!?!?!

• WHEN WILL IT COME FOR IOS?

• Steam and Telltale's websites are different stores, and upload at different times. Telltale's website only shows games that you have purchased directly from the website, so unless you also bought the game on this website, you won't be able to use that same method.

I got mine on steam will it still work?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, only people who purchased from the Telltale store can download via the "my games" tab.

I got mine on steam will it still work?

• I thought so

Steam and Telltale's websites are different stores, and upload at different times. Telltale's website only shows games that you have purchas

• When will they release it on Android?!

• I got stuff to keep my mind off the game. Work shall keep my busy XD

• When are they going to release the game on mobile?

• I want release date

• Android and EVERYONE
    Listen
    We should get it in 43-103 minutes.
    It will be 12AM-1PM for Telltale so it SHOULD FREAKIN BE OUT BY THEN.
    For me it's just 8:17 PM actually

• Yes this is correct unfortunately.

OzzyUK posted: »

No, only people who purchased from the Telltale store can download via the "my games" tab.

• pl1948614 are you talking about the update or the game

• Hello from Ukraine :D

iTayson posted: »

Ukraine, 21:08 Just no episode... No video by DanTDM too.

• *update

pl1948614 posted: »

When are they going to release the game on mobile?

• We have the exact same time :D Where do you live?

Forcer99 posted: »

Android and EVERYONE Listen We should get it in 43-103 minutes. It will be 12AM-1PM for Telltale so it SHOULD FREAKIN BE OUT BY THEN. For me it's just 8:17 PM actually

• edited June 2016

Dan's videos are out now.... which means he was talking about his videos. For sure.

• Its 2:21 here

• STEAM IS UPDATING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

• Ok good

Forcer99 posted: »

Android and EVERYONE Listen We should get it in 43-103 minutes. It will be 12AM-1PM for Telltale so it SHOULD FREAKIN BE OUT BY THEN. For me it's just 8:17 PM actually

• IKR

L-dog posted: »

STEAM IS UPDATING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

• Come on Telltale update Minecraft Story Mode for IOS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.