Minecraft Story: Bugs and Glitches

Fixes for Bugs and Glitches, Post Your MCSM Glitches and Bugs

Comments

• I Need Help With an Episode 1 Bug, I updated MCSM for ep 5 and I tied to play ep. 1 it spawned me in the end and I couldn't do anything, I help!!

• Cant help you, but we've got exactly the same problem. Have now opened the 3rd support ticket for this half baked game.

• Thanks disknotfitforpurpose, i tried changing the save file and rewinding but nothing, i changed accounts and still. anything you tried?

Cant help you, but we've got exactly the same problem. Have now opened the 3rd support ticket for this half baked game.

• Thread: bugs

their are a lot of bugs in minecraft story mode hear is a list 1.sometimes it takes a while for it to get in to the episode or chapter and 2.when you get in the game ALL the images are like when pick you character and after you look in the saves files.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.