what is your fav part from episode 5

my fav part is were they have a big fight adien and Jessie
so whats your fav part comment blow

Comments

• The final battle with Aiden for sure! Just everything about that fight sequence was incredible. Another part I enjoyed, but wouldn't classify as a favorite would be getting back up to sky city using dirt blocks. I really liked how they made it look so exciting and rewarding.

• edited March 2016

The final battle, aiden looks his best when you choose to punch him before the fight by the way. Then probably the beginning fight scene. everything else was really good too, maybe the best episode, but ep 4 was probably just as good. also Jesse looking at the pigs at the end of ep 5 was a good idea.

• I thought the aiden vs jesse final battle was the best due to the conflict, then the temple fights and ivor being crazy were my follow ups.

• "It's a safety hazard!" "You're face is an ugly hazard!"

• When Lukas starts saying what he wants to happen to the Blaze Rods at the end and then everyone is staring at him like: "WTF?!"

• edited March 2016

It was all because of a Chicken... Oh yeah! Chickens for the win! (Or should I say... wings?)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"I'm starting to like you Louie"

• edited March 2016

I love the battle scene of course that has to be the best, but I also love when we reach sky city and Ivor's really excited."HELLLOOOO, IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU." Ivor was my favorite in this episode.

• When you get back to Sky City, and everything has gone to hell. It's a awesome scene. (Runner up being the Aiden VERSUS Jesse battle.)

• Definitely the final battle and the Sky City panic. That was so awesome, just, absolutely flawless visuals.

• When Jesse found Lukas after Aiden pushed them off the city's edge.

I can't even begin to articulate how relieved I felt.

• Well that is why you choose to help Lukas when he is fighting aiden instead of helping Isa, not only do you get to punch aiden and make him loose his teeth for that, but Lukas does not fall, instead aiden only pushes Jesse down after he gets back up

Abeille posted: »

When Jesse found Lukas after Aiden pushed them off the city's edge. I can't even begin to articulate how relieved I felt.

• I personally liked how we were around more people unlike the witherstorm arc

• I liked how Aiden and Jesse were having a epic duel.

• edited March 2016

I liked when aiden was crying like a baby when surrendered

I liked how Aiden and Jesse were having a epic duel.

• lol

I liked when aiden was crying like a baby when surrendered

• Sky City Attack and Jesse VS Aiden

• i liked how Milo gets very uncomfortable when you say nothing and just stare at him at the first meeting :D

1. Letting the leader fall

2. Leaving aiden to die

• Definitely the fight on the end of the episode.

• When Isa and Jesse were falling down from Sky City (if you chose to save Isa when she was falling), Isa kept screaming like "AHHHHHHH, AHHHH, AHAHAAAH, AHHH... ... ... AHHH... ... ... ahhhh... ah..." and Jesse was just staring at her. That was hilarious, lol.

• Thread: Favorite Scene From Episode 5

Everyone should have a favorite scene from Order Up! For Example: Getting into the jungle temple in the Beginning of the episode So take some time to discuss your fav Scene! :)

• The Prologue
    • Freefall
    • Sky City Attack
    • Jesse VS Aiden

This is definetly the best episode so far.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Building an iron golem and then telling the build club to flee for their lives. :)

• Wow you like morbid shit don't cha'. (I'm not saying that's a bad thing)

* Letting the leader fall * Leaving aiden to die

• Jesse VS Aiden more like... Star Wars... Cool sword movement

• Same adien and jessie big fight and also when the founder figured out that there's land below her city

• I really really dont like anything about the game, that was the only moment I found entertaining. The leader made me cringe and I honestly didnt expect the option to not save her.

Aiden I honestly didnt care, I didnt exactly dislike him really but that scene was okay if will with awkward dialogue.

Wow you like morbid shit don't cha'. (I'm not saying that's a bad thing)

• edited March 2016

Why would you let Clementine to die?

I really really dont like anything about the game, that was the only moment I found entertaining. The leader made me cringe and I honestly d

• LUKAS HAS A NEW NICKNAME! #BlondeGuy xD

• What ? Oh did the voice actor voice the Cleopatra looking leader? Well that doesn't effect my opinion of the character.

Fair play to the voice actor if she is because I couldn't tell. Very talented

AronDracula posted: »

Why would you let Clementine to die?

• I wouldn't hate anyone played by Mellissa. She did a great job voicing Isa.

What ? Oh did the voice actor voice the Cleopatra looking leader? Well that doesn't effect my opinion of the character. Fair play to the voice actor if she is because I couldn't tell. Very talented

• My favourite part was when The New Order met 'The Blaze Rods' for the first time.

• Blaze Rods!!!

My favourite part was when The New Order met 'The Blaze Rods' for the first time.

• shut up gill

Blaze Rods!!!

• Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, but I mean it.

collboy600 posted: »

shut up gill

• sorry dindt mean to hurt your feelings

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, but I mean it.

• All Ivor parts and the mob scene

• What did he say The video is private

Duck_Hunt posted: »

When Jesse said this enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.