Is there a way to..... (spoiler)

Curious, is there a way to actually convince the founder, I mean I try my best to be nice but apparently...... It didn't work

Comments

• edited April 2016

Why would you want too? she is convinced right after that that aiden is the villian, not the order, and no she doesnt believe you until the minute later when aiden says.

• Put yourself in the situation in real life and look at it from her perspectivem if she screws up all her people could die from lack of food or some other crisis, it's very hard to convince her your good but I never got why she thought that Aiden and his friends were nice people, just like Ivor says in prison "how do you look at those people and go, there are some outstanding citizens"

• Look it said "Make difficult choices to clear your name"

NorthStars posted: »

Why would you want too? she is convinced right after that that aiden is the villian, not the order, and no she doesnt believe you until the minute later when aiden says.

• It said "Make difficult choices to clear your name"

Put yourself in the situation in real life and look at it from her perspectivem if she screws up all her people could die from lack of food

Sign in to comment in this discussion.