Will there be a season 2

Hello everyone, is there away I can be told if there is a way that we may get a season 2 as a sequel? :D

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

WE DON'T KNOW YET :3

• Okay season 1 is really good story wise.

Eryka posted: »

WE DON'T KNOW YET

• I remember someone just posted something about one of Telltale's staff saying they would like to do another just a few days ago, but it still hasnt been confirmed.

• edited April 2016

No.
    Recently a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf) said:

"@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorette @n_martinez6 Greg, from your tweet to marketing's ears. We'd sure love to do another season at some point." Twitter Link

This means that internal marketing negotiations about licensing from Vertigo are not happening. And even if they succeed,TTG needs at least 1 or 2 years to do a series. But to me it's simply not happening.

• Now this is a shame :(

No. Recently a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf) said: "@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorett

• Its not happening yet. No one can say anything more definitive than that unless they work for Telltale.

No. Recently a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf) said: "@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorett

• I still want to be believe there will be a second season, I am ready to pay for it since it's probably my favorite telltale game. The universe in wish the Game is set is amazing and the end is leaving me frustrated ( not because it's bad, but because it's so good I need to know what happens next ). I just need more, it's just a shame that we will still have to wait for answers ( since I am sure they don't have any yet ).

• There has to be. They have to answer the question "what happens if you go after Melissa" and at the end when you decided whether to accept TJ's gift, it said "TJ will remember that." So there just has to be a Season 2.

• No. There will never be a season 2 of The Wolf Among Us. You guys need to be like Elsa, and let it go.

• I'll never let go or give up. if I have to make it myself out of my own pocket it will be made.

No. There will never be a season 2 of The Wolf Among Us. You guys need to be like Elsa, and let it go.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.