Sick Joke Telltale (MCSM problem)

Ok listen telltale I just spent my money on your games (and I don't regret it) but I just bought MCSM on my mobile device and got episode 5 and had to reinstall MCSM but guess what it still isn't there I even have the email to prove I bought it, I don't know if this is some Sick Joke or if you are having problems over there OR you just want more money, or possibly if you know how to fix it I would love too know.

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

We can't really do anything about it except telling you to directly contact telltale via email.

• If there's problems with the game I can guarantee it's not a sick joke from them or they're greedy for more money so it's just a bug :)

• Did you already use "restore purchases" in game?

If that did not help you, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.