Where Is The Season Pass for Wii U?

Let me start off by saying that I love both Telltale and Minecraft Story Mode. When I got the 1st episode on my phone, I was instantly hooked and wanted more. When I found out that the game was being ported to Wii U, I was glad this was happening because, I could get the whole season there, and save memory for my phone. After finishing ep. 1 again, I tried to buy the season, but the game told me they weren't available yet. So I waited and waited until months had passed, and no new episodes came out.
Which is a little unfair seeing as all the other platforms have all 5 episodes, while I and other Wii U owners have to avoid anything about season to avoid spoilers. At this point I'm tempted to go buy the 360 version of the game in order to finally play the whole story! I know Telltale takes it's time when producing a new episode for thier games (which is good) but, it's been almost three months since the Wii U version came out, and there's been no word on when the rest of season will be made available. I just want to know if it's this game is still being made for Wii U.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.