What's Next In The Wolf Among Us

I would like to see what you guys think could be next. And if any of you read the comics, please do not base your answer from the comics. What do you think will happen with Marissa if you go after her? Who do you guys think will be the next protagonist? Will it be the Tweedle Brothers? The Woodsman? Snow? Maybe the Crooked Man got out of the well if you threw him down there? Maybe a new Antagonist? Do you guys think the protagonist will change? Do you think whether you took TJ's gift or not will matter? My opinion, Marissa may turn out to be the one Bigby marries. The new antagonist who has not been in Season 1 at all kills Marissa and the plot is finding the new killer in Fabletown. Something happens and the Fables from The Farm get out. The protagonist will remain as Bigby and if you accepted TJ's gift, he will help you in the new murder case. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Since I went after her I think that Bigb might find out and discover something that links Faith, Maybe Lilly, The girl that kills herself at the pudding and pie place (when gorgie dies) and nerissa.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.