Snow and Bigby

Who else tried to hook up snow and Bigby the entire game, and tried to be nice to make her happy. It did't work so it was stupid I should have killed everyone lol.

Comments

• edited April 2016

I did, LOL. At least first time I played. Then I replayed and realized it changed nothing, so I went back and rewinded and just did the choices I wanted to make.

• edited April 2016

I didn't, Snow was kinda annoying to me.

• I wasn't bothered about it tbh.

• I just finished my first playthrough. I'll admit, if I was on the fence about something, I would side with Snow, but if I really felt a certain choice had to be made, I dismissed her opinion.

Once I met Nerissa, I didn't care about Bigby and Snow White. I never had to compromise my morals until the very end, where I would have chewed her out for her role in the game. Instead, I told her it wasn't her fault, and then went after her.

• Bigby x Nerissa all the way :)

• That's my buddy :)

armis37 posted: »

Bigby x Nerissa all the way

• Definitely wanted them to at least kiss on my first playthrough!

But then I researched the Fables comics and found out that they get together and have kids during that storyline :D

• Here's the thing. I woulda preferred Bigby x Nerissa, but then I read the Fables comics, and figured out Bigby x Snow was the canon ship. So, Bigby x Snow it is. Even though I prefer the former.

• I tried to get them as close as possible, while still doing things my way.

• Yeah, but that scene in Bigby's apartment between Snow and Bigby was touching/heartwarming :) Until they get interrupted by Colin, lol......

I think what they (Telltale) wanted to do, was to be as subtle with the relationship between the two of them (probably put them in the "more than friends, but not quite lovers yet territory"). But I don't think they quite succeeded, with several people (who haven't read the comics) saying "Is Bigby in love with Snow?" or "Will they kiss next season?" etc, etc haha.....

HazzatheMan posted: »

Definitely wanted them to at least kiss on my first playthrough! But then I researched the Fables comics and found out that they get together and have kids during that storyline

• I don't read the comics but I tried to get things logical between them ( or us^^ ) and I think the dynamic was good in that we would disagree a lot, always being the dirty cop. Might not be the most romantic stuff to do but I think it worked for the better as thanks to that, you could see more of the side of each character

• Yep, I wanted my Bigby to get laid, sadly Snow is like the snow, frigid.

• I'll admit that it is infintely clearer in TWAU that there is an attraction between the two. In Fables it seems VERY one-sided with Bigy obviously having feelings of love for Snow but she just keeps Bigby in the 'colleagues only' zone.

It's understandable as to why she would do this given her position as Mayor and her views on love and commitment; but I prefer when Snow is trying hard to fight her feelings raher than just being a bitch to him.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Yeah, but that scene in Bigby's apartment between Snow and Bigby was touching/heartwarming Until they get interrupted by Colin, lol......

• Well, she does act a little cold to him in Volume 1.

So I wouldn't be too surprised if their relationship goes through something like a rollercoaster ride haha.

I'll admit that it is infintely clearer in TWAU that there is an attraction between the two. In Fables it seems VERY one-sided with Bigy obv

• Put spoilers warning on your comment next time.

Here's the thing. I woulda preferred Bigby x Nerissa, but then I read the Fables comics, and figured out Bigby x Snow was the canon ship. So, Bigby x Snow it is. Even though I prefer the former.

• I'm fine with either of them I just want Bigby to get a girl and not be a miserable dude living with a pig.

• I feel you. In the comics they get together but it would have been nice for him to have a girlfriend other then Snow.

I'm fine with either of them I just want Bigby to get a girl and not be a miserable dude living with a pig.

• This.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I feel you. In the comics they get together but it would have been nice for him to have a girlfriend other then Snow.

• The OTP.

Fuck Snow x Bigby, the worst ship telltale had ever tried to force on us.

Bigby x Nerissa all the way

• Actually, Vetigo Comics LITERALLY GAVE US Snow x Bigby about 6 years before TWAU was released...

Krapinka posted: »

The OTP. Fuck Snow x Bigby, the worst ship telltale had ever tried to force on us.

• Their entire marriage was a rollercoaster in itself! :D

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Well, she does act a little cold to him in Volume 1. So I wouldn't be too surprised if their relationship goes through something like a rollercoaster ride haha.

• Sadly, that's true. Doesn't make me feel any better about this bullship.

Actually, Vetigo Comics LITERALLY GAVE US Snow x Bigby about 6 years before TWAU was released...

• What's so bad about it? It's my favourite ship of all...

Sadly, that's true. Doesn't make me feel any better about this bullship.

• I just don't like Snow as a character at all. Maybe she's different in the comics, I don't know, but her game version grates on me. Also, I don't feel like there is any chemisrty between her & Bigby the way I play him.

What's so bad about it? It's my favourite ship of all...

• Read the comics is all I will say.

The way their relationship builds is just beautiful. Snow gradually sheds her bitchy exterior, and then when she and Bigby interact it is nothing short of sweet. Snow is just a very hardened woman given everything she has been through, but she 'learns' to love again...

I just don't like Snow as a character at all. Maybe she's different in the comics, I don't know, but her game version grates on me. Also, I don't feel like there is any chemisrty between her & Bigby the way I play him.

• "A hardened bitchy character learning to love again" trope rarely works for me. From what I've learned about Snow from the game, it won't this time. Besides, I've heard bits & pieces about what is going on in the Fables universe from comics, even tried reading it, and I'm just not interested. Sorry.

Read the comics is all I will say. The way their relationship builds is just beautiful. Snow gradually sheds her bitchy exterior, and the

• Fair enough. Opinions are opinions :)

To be honest I was always open to the idea of Bigby x Nerissa and even Bigby x Bloody Mary!! They both work in their own way XD

"A hardened bitchy character learning to love again" trope rarely works for me. From what I've learned about Snow from the game, it won't th

• I'm all about Bigby x Nerissa, well, Bigby x Bloody Mary is certainly interesting - even though while playing I got a feeling Tweedle Dee had kind of a crush on her... You see, no ships can truly surprise me XD

Fair enough. Opinions are opinions To be honest I was always open to the idea of Bigby x Nerissa and even Bigby x Bloody Mary!! They both work in their own way XD

• I wrote fanfics for all 3 ships so... :P

I'm all about Bigby x Nerissa, well, Bigby x Bloody Mary is certainly interesting - even though while playing I got a feeling Tweedle Dee had kind of a crush on her... You see, no ships can truly surprise me XD

• Can I see them?

I wrote fanfics for all 3 ships so... :P

• Shameless, self-advertisement, Hazza... Tsk tsk tsk :D

I wrote fanfics for all 3 ships so... :P

• HazzatheMan on fanfiction.net

Enjoy :)

Can I see them?

• Says you!

I'm writing one of those fics for YOU! :D

Btw... I know it's been a while since I updated it, but it's still in my mind. How are you my friend?

Shameless, self-advertisement, Hazza... Tsk tsk tsk

• Indeed, but you don't see me advertising myself on the forums :)

Also, "a while" is a soft way of describing for how long it has been lying there, collecting dust :D I'm all right myself, what about you?

Says you! I'm writing one of those fics for YOU! Btw... I know it's been a while since I updated it, but it's still in my mind. How are you my friend?

• You have a joint written fanfic on the Rhysha thread that is both amazing and bloody long!!

Yeah about that... My recent job has been very time consuiming :(

I'll PM you

Indeed, but you don't see me advertising myself on the forums Also, "a while" is a soft way of describing for how long it has been lying there, collecting dust I'm all right myself, what about you?

• @HazzatheMan already spoiled it.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Put spoilers warning on your comment next time.

• Oh whoopsy daisy...

That should've been obvious by now :P

@HazzatheMan already spoiled it.

• Having read most of Fables to the point of what was released already and a general idea of Fables when I first played the Wolf Among Us, I was not really too expectant of anything in that regard. The tiny hints that were dropped throughout the game had me giggling like a little girl, though.

I gave it a little nudge when I could and did whatever I could to please her (as Bigby would have done), but I did not venture forth thinking "I shall have them come together in the end" on account of my foreknowledge.

• Wassup, Kaleb? :D

Having read most of Fables to the point of what was released already and a general idea of Fables when I first played the Wolf Among Us, I w

• Not much. I have been absent from this particular section of the forum and DA for a while now, haven't I

Wassup, Kaleb?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.