:( Cant play minecraft story mode glitch?

So i play minecraft story mode on the xbox one... wait no i dont because of a glitch or something. So basicly when i got minecraft story mode for xbox one at christmas i played it the next day and completed the first episode. then the next day i played the next one. and then a took a break for a couple of days and went back on and when i clicked play it sent me to the character selection screen. i was still on the same save file. so i thought maybe if i choose my character again ill still have my choices and episodes completed. but when i clicked on a jesse it just reloaded the character selection screen. so i thought - omg what do i do now. but then i changed the save file and then it was working again. so i played all the episodes that were available at the time (1-4) all in one day without taking minecraft story mode out of the xbox one just in case what happened before to my old save happened again. so now that i completed episode 1-4 i didnt play it for a while until they changed the image of episode 5 to a skyblock. i went on minecraft story mode to check out the image and when i clicked play it was doing the re loading character screen again. and when i changed my save file this time it still didnt do anything. on any save file it didnt work. so i thought that id wait for the update that adds episode 5 and hoped theyd patch it. when they released it i downloaded the update, went onto minecraft story mode and when i was on the menu where it says press a to begin so i cliked a and it sent me to the loading screen. but the loading screen doesnt stop loading. it just 9 squares going round and round in the corner. so my hope of them patching it didnt happen in stead they made it worse. anyone know how to fix this. (By the way i have uninstalled and reinstalled and it dont work and theres no scratches on my disc)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.