Screw your dumb zombie games

Okay I doubt I'm alone in this by I'm sure I'll get alot of flak for it, we're tired of zombies, the walking dead and everything is just annoying now, why would you decide to make another freaking zombie game?! Get back to when you guys were great and confirm The Wolf Among Us 2, hell I don't care if it comes out till 2020 as long as it's confirmed soon. The Wolf Among Us was by one of the best most original games you guys have made, I'm sure that many others as well as I want to continue sheriff Bigbys tale. Your games like Minecraft are trash, the walking dead games were good but zombies are way too overplayed now. Please at least give us some hope for The Wolf Among Us 2. Feel free to voice opinions people, but try to be reasonable and respectful. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Comments

• I'd rather ask why they make games like minecraft...

instead of continuing TWAU =)

• Let's not start threads like these that bash games just because other people like them. I'd otherwise lock a thread like this in the Minecraft forums or the Walking Dead forums if people complained about Telltale working on Minecraft instead of Walking Dead or vice versa, so let's please not start these same kinds of comparisons here as well that only serve to complain that other people like something you don't. I've liked that the Wolf forums were for the most part civil, and I don't want the Us Vs Them mindset from the Walking Dead forums to spread elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.