Soren Theory

If you haven't played episode 5 do so because its pretty epic.

Now after either escaping the prison and or breaking into the throne room there is a book case which happens to have Soren's books on Enderman.

How is that possible? Is it possible that Soren was once apart of the sky city? Is it possible he found a way up there?

My theory is Soren was apart of sky city (hence why he is a great builder) perhaps he is the reason the law was made and which would make sense why his books are up there. Then again Soren is afraid of heights....

I'm curious to what everyone else thinks.

Comments

• Soren is milo i think, Milo have the same color of his moustache with soren's beard. Maybe i bet there will be a hidden scene that will show milo changing his name to soren and then he maybe invite some people (MAYBE THE ORDER?)

• Maybe Milo is Soren's long lost son

• If that's the case, I fucked the whole Sorenfamily up. I didn't really care bout soren, I liked his singing scene, but otherwise. And Milo, I fucked him up to. I let the Founder "rule" again

donmike84 posted: »

Maybe Milo is Soren's long lost son

• I just realized something Soren the ARCHITECT, Isa the FOUNDER. Could he actually be an Old Builder leader before he began the Order!?

• I think you're onto something. It would also explain why a book by Soren was in her palace as they used to be in a group together.

• Talk about an obsession with whacking people across the head!

guyalf1 posted: »

Soren is milo i think, Milo have the same color of his moustache with soren's beard. Maybe i bet there will be a hidden scene that will show milo changing his name to soren and then he maybe invite some people (MAYBE THE ORDER?)

• My theroy is that the old Builders possibly had 5 members as well, and started out in Sky City, eventually they "Broke Apart". And since they already knew about the portals, Im guessing 3 of the five went to rule their own dimension (Hence the 3 Episodes after Order Up).While Soren and Isa just stayed in Sky City, though at one point in the timeline, Soren left, possibly making Isa inforce the "no building rule",The next part of this theroy goes pretty deep. I think Soren changed his name. Look at his outfit (without the armor, if you have the skinpack you know what I mean)Grey Hat,Grey Jacket, an a white undershirt..... It looks like Notch's attire a bit. And i know his Minecraft Skin is completly different, but look at his twitter picture. Change the color to grey and it looks a lot like Soren. And you know how Soren "Found"the command block, what if he ment literally. As in I "Founded" it, I "Made" it.Now this could also mean Soren is Jeb due to the fact that Jeb is the main coder, but thats for another day.Now who are these "Old Builders"?I`ll tell you who, Notch, Jeb, Isa, Brian (You know what I mean),and.... Steve. The last two could be a innacurate but oh well.

• And Who Did He Marry? Isa? Ellegaard? _ _
    _

donmike84 posted: »

Maybe Milo is Soren's long lost son

• My odds are on Notch being an Old builder, I made a theory on that. Steve is not part of the story, although part of your theory makes sense.

My theroy is that the old Builders possibly had 5 members as well, and started out in Sky City, eventually they "Broke Apart". And since the

• But we have no idea what happened to Soren, where did he run off to after chickening out?

My theroy is that the old Builders possibly had 5 members as well, and started out in Sky City, eventually they "Broke Apart". And since the

• He ran into his fortress.

But we have no idea what happened to Soren, where did he run off to after chickening out?

• Mneh I threw a Curveball when i threw steve into there.

• Impossible didn't his fortress get destroyed, maybe he went back into the end with his enderman?

He ran into his fortress.

• ?

Cuwwa posted: »

Talk about an obsession with whacking people across the head!

• He ran OUT of the fortress then.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.