Episode 3 wont download on my Android .

Hey ,

Does anybody else face the same problem ? So I have all the 5 episodes , (bought them in a bundle) and finished the game as well . I have a phone and a tablet and Nvidia Shield which I purchased recently . I tried to download episode 3 on my shield and it just wouldn't . Shows some kind of a network error . (Note - nothing is wrong with my internet connection , I am able to stream and download at a fair speed ) I installed the game on my tablet , played the first episode , had no issues downloading the second , but the same thing happened with the third , and again , the 4th was normal , I.e I could download it fine . What is wrong here ? Do I need to finish each episode at a time like I did before , but then again , it shouldn't let me download episode 4 in the first place . Anybody else notice this recently ? I submitted a request to Telltale a couple of days ago , but yet to hear back from them .

So the platform is Android and I bought it through Play Store a while back and also played Walking Dead Season 1 all the episodes and have Season 2 all of them as well but haven't finished that yet.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.