5th episode opinions

I thought that the 5th episode was interesting, but absolutely random. Of course the 5th episode would have to be a leap ahead of their other episodes in this series because they are trying to sell us another 3 episodes. Thanks for the ride telltale, but this is where I get off. What did every1 else think of them continuing the story? Basically a season 2 because it's a completely different story.

Comments

• I liked it better than the main story to be honest. It's definetly the best episode. The only thing I hated about it is the subtitles, I played as Male Jesse.

• Do you like that they are making another 3 episodes?

AronDracula posted: »

I liked it better than the main story to be honest. It's definetly the best episode. The only thing I hated about it is the subtitles, I played as Male Jesse.

• Before episode 5, I wasn't excited because many people would judge Telltale for not making a season 2 for The Wolf Among Us and/or Tales from the Borderlands. However, according to the success of episode 5, I'm excited by now.

Mr-Soybean posted: »

Do you like that they are making another 3 episodes?

• You don't think they tried harder on this episode so they could sell another 3? Because from 1-4 they weren't nearly as good as this episode.

AronDracula posted: »

Before episode 5, I wasn't excited because many people would judge Telltale for not making a season 2 for The Wolf Among Us and/or Tales from the Borderlands. However, according to the success of episode 5, I'm excited by now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.