Help with controls?

edited April 2016 in The Wolf Among Us

Original Thread Title: "SUICIDAL"

Greetings beloved family, I am definitely the new Kidd on the block. I'm brand spankn New to this whole gaming system. I recently bought an xbox one, and downloaded the wolf's among us. I Amiga ing such a difficult time tryn to familiarize myself with the controller. And seems as tho I'm getting nowhere. Especially with the wolf's among us. Can someone please explain the buttons to use on the controller so that I can get pass the gettn busted upside my head with the ax scene (lol) PLEEEEEZE :-)

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

When you see an arrow, you move your analog stick in that direction. If you see a reticle to select something, you press A. If you see the game telling you to push a button, and you see the button moving back and forth with a circle in the background, you keep mashing that button. Otherwise, the action scenes and dialogue choices show you what button to press to do something. Telltale keeps their games deliberately simple so they can focus on story first, so you won't have a hard time getting the hang of things.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.