Any update on a Season 2 .

edited April 2016 in The Wolf Among Us

Hey guys ,

I was wondering when a season 2 will be released especially after what Faith turned out to be . Does Bigby go under water and get stuck ?

Hey Ozzy , thanks for the feedback . I am sorry if I don't know much about your rules , am I not supposed to post technical stuff related queries here ? I did mention though , I submitted a request about 2 days ago to Telltale from the time of the previous discussion using the exact methods you suggested , but wasn't hearing from them , probably coz their office is closed on weekends and wanted to find answers in the meantime , and it was after that , I made my post. I was getting impatient , getting stuck in the middle of a game due to server issues is murder !

Anyway , they got back to me and it turned out to be a Telltale temporary server error as I figured . I can't blame them though , they have done a hell lot of a job bringing it to the Android platform , kudos , and everything with my games seem to be working OK now .

Anyways , I am looking for a followup on Telltale's version of the Wolf Among Us soon and what about Jurrasic Park ? it's there on IPad , is it coming on android real quick and shield console compatible , or is this not the right place to ask ?

Comments

• Telltale has not officially confirmed a Season 2 of TWAU.

• edited April 2016

Not happening right now. Recently a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf) said:

"@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorette @n_martinez6 Greg, from your tweet to marketing's ears. We'd sure love to do another season at some point." Twitter Link

This means that internal marketing negotiations about licensing from Vertigo are not happening. And even if they succeed,TTG needs at least 1 or 2 years to do a series. But to me it's simply not happening anymore.

• Yeah , it would have been out by now .

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

That's not always the case; Walking Dead got a quick sequel both because of its popularity and because they negotiated for the rights to make multiple Seasons upfront, which they also did with Thrones. Not that I think Wolf is getting a sequel, but a Telltale game not getting a Season 2 or a DLC within the year or so after the last Season is not a death warrant; so I would not let that line of reasoning be why you suspect we won't get a Wolf sequel.

Tots_Shane posted: »

Yeah , it would have been out by now .

• I just played the game on Xbox one. I will most definitely give money for a season 2 for sure. This game has so much potential, more than The Walking Dead in my opinion (and I'm a fan of the show) please make another season

• It will be 2 years to the day come July 14th since Ep.5 was released...

I'm clinging onto the hope because a masterpiece takes time and TellTale have packed themselves up with new games it would seem. TWAU S2 will come someday.

• Nope (regarding updates), and pretty much gave up on it couple of months ago - I'm not waiting around till I'm an old man for it to be released (though I do admit it would be nice if a surprise announcement comes regarding Wolf, but I'm not holding my breath).

• that would turn out to be awesome . You can never be too sure about surprises , especially from TellTale .

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Nope (regarding updates), and pretty much gave up on it couple of months ago - I'm not waiting around till I'm an old man for it to be relea

Sign in to comment in this discussion.