A MAJOR detail I'm 99.99% sure you missed

So here it is, And it's gonna blow your mind! ANd it's not even a spoiler. and You gonna be amazed.
Ready for it?
Start the game once more, and place a very very good attention to EVERYTHING in the openings scene.
Do you see someone comes out of the apartment building? Maybe he is just "walkiing through" the streets at night.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE HIM? oooo yeah... ;)

That will help you answering this questions
Mr.Taud just tried to get some glamour? Why is the public payphone misplaced? Was it used to call the police or was it Taud?
I will just say, The most likly killers are the materialists that sell their morals for money. The ones that have a hot temper and quick to react without thinking. The ones that care what society think more then to think. And least, the ones you see only very rarly. What charecter are we the least expose to and all interactions are always chaos and evil?

Comments

• In this intro?

I've watched this four times now, is this the wrong part? I dont see a payphone...

• ...What? Could you rephrase like 50% of that.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Okay guys, I figured this post out:

He's talking about Cryer, aka the generic redhead dude that kept showing up in episode 1. You can see him walking away from Toad's apartment at the very beginning of the game.

"Why is the public payphone misplaced?" = Asking about why the phone upstairs is off the receiver. It was probably knocked off due to Woody's fight with Faith.

Then the final part is uh... ah...

hm

yeah I don't know about the last part

• I can't make much sense of this but I admire your confidence

• Oh, he's trying to say that Mr. Toad (Taud) is the killer, because he needs money and most killers are materialistic and have few appearances, so Mr. Toad glamoured himself that night as Cryer. Which doesn't make any sense but okay.

• The Crooked Man is actually Mr Toad in glamour.

Grafite posted: »

Oh, he's trying to say that Mr. Toad (Taud) is the killer, because he needs money and most killers are materialistic and have few appearances, so Mr. Toad glamoured himself that night as Cryer. Which doesn't make any sense but okay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.