Even if Telltale didn't make a season 2, we still have Bigby forever!

We can always replay the awesome game, it will never die and it is there forever, TWAU was a good run, I will play it again every 2 years because of the great game it was.

Comments

• Yep

enter image description here

Season Two would be nice tho, I feel like I could quote the entire game at this point

• Awesome man! Glad to see another die hard fan out there, I might consider making a youtube channel about TWAU.

Jacol posted: »

Yep Season Two would be nice tho, I feel like I could quote the entire game at this point

• You're my hero

Yep Season Two would be nice tho, I feel like I could quote the entire game at this point

• Last time I checked, you had ~260 hours. Good job bro! :)

• Instead to wait for a second season why not read the comic series (obviously I mean "Fables")?

• I don't know where to find them, also is it the Fables Deluxe Edition?

Instead to wait for a second season why not read the comic series (obviously I mean "Fables")?

• idles for 300 hours

• edited April 2016

To be honest, I feel a bit offended :/

Duck_Hunt posted: »

idles for 300 hours

• This should be the same with Tales from the Borderlands.

• Eyyyy, Jacol!!! Been a long time :D

• I have a friend with 750 hours on Skyrim... about 600 hours of it are idles haha :P

Duck_Hunt posted: »

idles for 300 hours

• Don't get me wrong, I would still LOVE a Season 2 of this game.

That or Bill Willingham will adhere to his fans and make another series of Fables comics :D

• I'd rather have another series of Fables comics, I am enjoying them more than the game.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Don't get me wrong, I would still LOVE a Season 2 of this game. That or Bill Willingham will adhere to his fans and make another series of Fables comics

• They are very good (especially the BigbyxSnow moments :D)

They kinda wain near the end though, you can tell Bill was getting over writing them (Final Volume was a bit disappointing imo)

I'd rather have another series of Fables comics, I am enjoying them more than the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.