Michonne Episode 3 PS4 bug?

I'm playing TWD:M on my PS4. I had class earlier so I set the game to download from a queue from the PS Store, so the game would be installed when I got home. When I got home, I saw the episode installed and was ready to play it... only to see the episode was "Purchased not downloaded" and to see the option to "Download Episode 3" in the menu. When I selected it, it took me to a Playstation store page where it said it was installed.

So, I did the next best thing, deleted the episode and downloaded it again through the game/app. After it finished, I went through the game again only to see "Purchased not Downloaded" yet again along with Download Episode 3 and I went to the same page saying Installed.
Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?

EDIT: I deleted the entire app off my PS4 and downloaded the whole thing again, all 3 episodes. The first two are playable but the third episode still says "Purchased but not downloaded" even though it's already installed.

Comments

• edited April 2016

I'm having the exact same issue but mine says: downloaded not installed and on the PS Store page it says : Installed.

Edit: now it's saying: purchased not downloaded

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.