Comments

• It's perfect. :)

• This is one of the greatest things on the internet

• I feel blessed after seeing that.

• I would love to play a Sonic game from telltale. It would probably be better than every game Sega created since SA2.

• Oh hey! That looks pretty good! Did you make in the SFM engine?

• I played Sonic '06 today and whole time I was llike "Sega, why are you doing this to me?!". I think the best thing SEGA can do for the Sonic franchise now is porting all the Wii exclusives to PC. I'd love to play Colors. When I was in France it was 9.99€ and I wanted to buy it for a while, but then I remembered I don't have a Wii...
    And I'd really like to play some kind of Sonic: Story Mode. I liked Minecraft, maybe not as much as GoT or TWD, but it was good.

Mawrak posted: »

I would love to play a Sonic game from telltale. It would probably be better than every game Sega created since SA2.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Gmod

i can recognize good old gm_flatgrass from anywhere

Oh hey! That looks pretty good! Did you make in the SFM engine?

• I actually made more screenshots related to this one, mainly to look like the episode splash screens. I'm probably gonna upload them, if it's okay with you guys. :)

• I'd like to see those.

fred10359 posted: »

I actually made more screenshots related to this one, mainly to look like the episode splash screens. I'm probably gonna upload them, if it's okay with you guys.

• enter image description here

Oh hey! That looks pretty good! Did you make in the SFM engine?

• (I know this isn't MCSM related but...)
    hopefully SEGA's got something good planned for this anniversary.

Gieniek55 posted: »

I played Sonic '06 today and whole time I was llike "Sega, why are you doing this to me?!". I think the best thing SEGA can do for the Sonic

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

The mashup we never knew we always wanted. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.