TWAU: What Is your most favorite cinematic imagery/scene in the game?

edited May 2016 in The Wolf Among Us

(http://www.televisedrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/image_the_wolf_among_us-23456-2690_0011.jpg)This image, and the VERY short scene of him lighting his cigarette for the first time Is my favorite. Why? Because as he smokes it, I kinda took it as an indication that In a way he's preparing himself for "more" to come (more meaning he has a feeling that Faith and Woody's fight is a small taste of something bigger at play that's around the corner)

Anyway, what's your most favorite scene? Would love to hear what other fans have to say about this.

Comments

• Probably [Smoke[ at the end of ep 4, I like how most people chose it and it just has Bigby walk into the room with all the people he knew were involved with the murder to just walk in and light a cigarette.

• The entire time I spent in the Pudding 'n Pie. The pinks, blues and purples against the characters and surroundings was both beautiful and eerie.

• Every scene (mostly Pudding 'n Pie) that had the noire-ish lighting. It looked so cool.

• Oh Christ. I can't pick one favourite scene!

My top favourites would have to be the very first time he transforms into each other form he has.

The one that really sendta bloody chill down my spine and gives me ultimate goose bumps is in the 'Next Time' trailer for Episode 2 at the end of Episode 1. At the end of it when Toad says "Jesus Christ Bigby, is that you?" and he just turns around all confused looking with that signature music in the background... Oh man, even while typing this I'm getting goose bumps from thinking about it!!

• Never forget Georgie! :D

pudding_pie posted: »

The entire time I spent in the Pudding 'n Pie. The pinks, blues and purples against the characters and surroundings was both beautiful and eerie.

• I liked the camera angles and wide shots they used with the Pudding and Pie in Episode 3 when they set up the first fight with Bloody Mary.

• When Bigby's in his kitchen in his apartment first episode, old Chinese on the table, the shitty fan that's on, the slow throb of neon outside. Classic noir, I knew I would love the game from that point.

• When Bigby transformed into his full wolf form during the Bloody Mary fight in episode 5

• I know it was a gruesome scene, but the death of Vivian and Georgie was an amazing sequence. I'm not saying I enjoyed watching Vivian's head fall off, but DAMN when she pulls the ribbon...It was a great scene, and one that will probably stick with me for a long time.

• The scene in the alley where Bigby turns into a werewolf and charges the Tweedles. Because it was at that moment, they knew...

THEY FUCKED UP!!!!

• Um, like, the first time visiting the Puddin' and Pie.. Before going backstage. Yeah.

My save file where I decided to be a dick the whole time, burning the tree and watching the fire turn blue

Anything involving blood and gore. It's not that I like seeing it, but that kind of stuff connects with you emotionally as well as aesthetically.

Finding Prince Lawrence. That whole scene made everything feel as eerie as it looked.

The fact that everything looks like cardboard. I got used to it after talking to Faith but if I try I can see the cardboard again.

• That is really awkward because my favourites are the same as yours. Also, besides thinking that he is sensing something bigger in the air, I think this little introduction sets the game's atmosphere just well.

• Mine would have to be at the end of Episode 4 when I first met the Crooked Man and he tells me to sit down. Instead being the mistrusting scamp I am, I stand there slowly pull out a cigarette and as I strike the lighter, cut to black. I f-in' lost it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.