Wii U version question

So I saw Storymode for $5 on the Wii U and my son wanted it, and I purchased it. He beat it in a few hours, and I noticed the other episodes are saying "Coming soon." If I am not mistaken this launched back in January and they stated the episodes would start releasing within "weeks" an exact quote from Telltale, but I see no news as to when they are coming month's later. Was it a mistake buying it on the Wii U or what? I see that on other platforms(Wii U version is not even listed on their main webpage lol) they are on like Episode 5 now. I cannot even purchase the season pass for all the episodes yet on the Wii?

Comments

• Ditto for us. I'm a bit frustrated that we can't find any information. Not even anything saying Wii U is dropping it. No communication whatsoever. What's with that?

• Seriously, exact same issue. Bought the game for my son in January, no updates whatsoever from either TellTale or Nintendo. I cannot find any updates anywhere. I reached out to Nintendo and TellTale, no response yet. Time to issue refunds people.

BatJack posted: »

Ditto for us. I'm a bit frustrated that we can't find any information. Not even anything saying Wii U is dropping it. No communication whatsoever. What's with that?

• I didn't even know that TellTale made games for Nintendo consoles. I have no answer for you, but maybe the support section of the site might.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.