Did you kill or spare ******* ***?

Did you kill or spare Tweedle Dum?

I ripped that fucker's throat out. He deserved it, and it was technically self-defense on Bigby's part.

Comments

• I spared him, I didn't think it was a good idea to just kill someone like that, there are murders happening in Fable Town and with Snow around, it all just feels like it wouldn't be the wisest choice. Besides, I usually try to be morally good in games :p

• I killed him, felt like he deserved it.

• I killed him. The Tweedles had done nothing but get in the way, and they had just tried to murder Bigby

• i killed him, he deserved it after all the shit him and his brother caused

• Sigh

I let him live cuz I wanted to keep Snow happy... But if she wasn't there then chances are I would've killed him.

• Killed him. He didn't deserve to live. He and his brother are annoying.

• I let him live. He deserved to die but Snow would have been angry and I tried to not sink to his level, plus I hoped they'd repay me later but nope they just attacked me instead. I'm really not sure why I spared him tbh.

• I let him live. But i didn't expect him to fight again at ep 5 :/ I did it because I don't want any "Everbody knows what you did,bigby!" I saw it coming though.

• Nope, not a murderer.

• Because you wanted to be a good guy. Acting like that doesn't always make you better.

I let him live. He deserved to die but Snow would have been angry and I tried to not sink to his level, plus I hoped they'd repay me later but nope they just attacked me instead. I'm really not sure why I spared him tbh.

• Gladly killed him, i'd rather have killed Dee but this was satisfying aswell

• i'd rather have killed Dee

Yeah, so would I :/

Hypnosis posted: »

Gladly killed him, i'd rather have killed Dee but this was satisfying aswell

• I killed that son ova bitch, he deserved it and more; his brother too. You try to kill me I kill you.

• Same.

BiggB666 posted: »

I killed that son ova bitch, he deserved it and more; his brother too. You try to kill me I kill you.

• Same here, but as the story goes on, I'm really starting to have a great dislike for Snow.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sigh I let him live cuz I wanted to keep Snow happy... But if she wasn't there then chances are I would've killed him.

• So true. I found it funny they (other characters) want Bigby to off someone, but then throw it back at him being the Big Bad Wolf.

Killah posted: »

I let him live. But i didn't expect him to fight again at ep 5 I did it because I don't want any "Everbody knows what you did,bigby!" I saw it coming though.

• I killed that mofo

• Snow is a character that you can either love or hate.

I like her because she changes a lot throughout the Fables comics, she has a lot of pain in her past and finds it hard to feel accepted... Then Bigby comes along :)

Kimmie posted: »

Same here, but as the story goes on, I'm really starting to have a great dislike for Snow.

• I killed the bastard and loved every second of it.

• Spared him. It is really fun how we can shape Bigby here, I was definetly the bad cop during my playthrough, the Big Bad Wolf indeed, I had no patience with the thugs nor the victims, I pulled Grendel's arm off, entered every single house by kicking its door in (loved that reference). Everyone was afraid of me, people did not like me at all. But then you have that one moment in the story, where you can end someone's life, yes, he deserved that and all, but, even being a rough guy for nature, Bigby is trying really hard to change, he only does not want the other Fables to know about it, he is the Sheriff, he is meant to fix things, he can not act like the animal he was before. So, will you cross the final line? I think that is what that choice is all about, my Bigby may be a monster, but is not on the same level as the monsters that he is trying to lock up. It will not be about a bunch of animals fighting one another, I may hurt them bad, I may scare all the fables around, but that one line, that is what will keep me apart of them.

• But it does

AronDracula posted: »

Because you wanted to be a good guy. Acting like that doesn't always make you better.

• I said not always. Don't you see that some enemies don't care if you spared their lives

Kryik posted: »

But it does

• I let him live, to keep my humanity. There was no sense in taking his life once he was handled.

• I spared him, it'd be a bad idea to kill him in front of Snow White

prink34320 posted: »

I spared him, I didn't think it was a good idea to just kill someone like that, there are murders happening in Fable Town and with Snow arou

• I killed him, but then regretted it immediately afterwards.

• Kill. Bigby is the one character that I didn't try and play the good guy with. Snow White is a cold fish so I didn't care what she saw me do.

• I didn't think twice and clicked the "kill him" button after 0.5 seconds...

Fucked with the wrong guy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Sign in to comment in this discussion.