This is my first Telltale game...

I just started TWAU a few days ago and I love it. I'm on Chapter 2: Smoke and Mirrors. Just wanted to talk to people that are at the same point in the game as me so I have someone to compare notes, ideas, and choices with. None of my XBOX friends are playing so if you're playing Chapter 2, friend me on XBOX LIVE. My name is ANTiMATTER268. Talk soon.

Comments

• Actually I'm about to start Episode 3: A Crooked Mile. Didn't realize E2 was so close to being done. Sorry. Hit me up either way though.

• Good luck! Check out the other games too!

• Once you're done with TWAU, I highly recommend try either Tales From the Borderlands or The Walking Dead series.

• Or Wolf Among Us Season 2!

enter image description here

Once you're done with TWAU, I highly recommend try either Tales From the Borderlands or The Walking Dead series.

• Aw, it's cute that you still think we're getting that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Or Wolf Among Us Season 2!

• Is that a spin off of Borderlands? Please say yes.

Once you're done with TWAU, I highly recommend try either Tales From the Borderlands or The Walking Dead series.

• Is that actually going to happen?

Poogers555 posted: »

Or Wolf Among Us Season 2!

• Yes Tales from the Borderlands is a spin off of Borderlands. Also to answer your other question, we still don't know if thre will be a wolf season 2

Is that a spin off of Borderlands? Please say yes.

• As Poogers said, yes, Tales From the Borderlands is a spin off of Borderlands taking place some time after the events of Borderlands 2, but it's main story is set both before and during the present day scenes of The Pre Sequel. The World Premiere Trailer gives you the overview of the timeline, and I'm posting it to see if it sparks your interest.

enter link description here

I won't say where in the game, but there are also cameos by a few Borderlands characters, such as Marcus (who narrates the beginning of each episode), Zer0, Tector Hodunk, etc.

Is that a spin off of Borderlands? Please say yes.

• Welcome to the madhouse, stay awhile....stay forever!

• There was no confirmation. It's up to the witters of the comic book The Fables.

Is that actually going to happen?

• I'll definitely be getting my hands on that.

As Poogers said, yes, Tales From the Borderlands is a spin off of Borderlands taking place some time after the events of Borderlands 2, but

• edited May 2016

I just caught up with the Crooked Man so I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with this. I don't know what I'm going to play after. Any suggestions? Telltale or otherwise?

• Good to hear.

I'll definitely be getting my hands on that.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Do you enjoy murder mysteries with weird characters? If so I'd recommend the Ace Attorney series (although it's not available on PC unless you use an emulator) or the Danganronpa series (currently 1 and 2 are on PC but it's like DAE will eventually come to PC as well as the inevitable third game), with these games I'd probably urge trying not to look up too much on them since that would be rife with potential spoilers.

Do you enjoy emotional experiences? Then I'd recommend The Walking Dead (by Telltale not the AMC one) or To The Moon (I personally love this one)

If you enjoy comedy I'd recommend Tales from the Borderlands, Sam & Max or Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.

• I already sold him on Tales, beat you to the punch dojo.

dojo32161 posted: »

Do you enjoy murder mysteries with weird characters? If so I'd recommend the Ace Attorney series (although it's not available on PC unless y

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sure you sold him, but you didn't convince him to play it next.

I already sold him on Tales, beat you to the punch dojo.

• We hope it happens, but TTG has a lot on their plate right now. They have said they are very much aware of how much we want a new season. So we wait.

Is that actually going to happen?

• Well as everyone is already saying, Tales from the Borderlands, but Id also highly recommend playing Telltale's Walking Dead games, as they are some of the most emotional and hard choices games you'll ever play.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.