we need a season 2 of this!

Hi people, I hope the makers of the game read this. We really need a season two like they did with walking dead. BTW, the wolf among us was a MUCH better game if you ask me. I really want to play another story, please telltale, make wolf among us season 2

Comments

• They can't hear you..

• At least they are making Batman. That should be at least somewhat similar to Wolf, with the violence and mystery and whatnot.

• I don't think Telltale are ignorant - they know it sold well, not as much as the Walking Dead obviously but still very well. They are also aware of the astounding response it got from fans so I expect they will make a season 2. The reason it's been so long is because they have started up multiple projects in between however The Wolf Among Us should not be forgotten because it's certainly my favourite Telltale game thus far.

• Yeah but we won't be able to perform any of that bloody/gory violence as Batman...

At least they are making Batman. That should be at least somewhat similar to Wolf, with the violence and mystery and whatnot.

• Had to try :)

Killah posted: »

They can't hear you..

• I do believe that a second Season is coming at some point. We do need more of this wonderful universe.

• You poor bastards.

• I ship bigby and mary.

• Is there irony to your comment based on your account name? :D

I ship bigby and mary.

• Sees the title of the thread and internally groans

Sorry, but I have become tired of these threads, even though I wholeheartedly agree.

The problem is that - for one - Telltale is a company. As such, they need to prioritise what will sell, and the Walking Dead has much higher demand in comparison to the Wolf Among Us. Furthermore from this point, Telltale is currently undertaking several projects.
    Secondly, from what I have heard, Vertigo (the publisher of Fables and holder of the rights to the IP) are troublesome when it comes to licensing deals. For them to produce a second season, they need to renew their license.

Who knows? Perhaps it might be a combination of both.

In any case, I do agree with your sentiments.

• Nah. It's just how I truly feel :) I don't do irony on purpose.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Is there irony to your comment based on your account name?

• I like the idea of Bigby x Mary but my OTP for this series Bigby x Snow.

Nah. It's just how I truly feel I don't do irony on purpose.

• That's also a good choice.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I like the idea of Bigby x Mary but my OTP for this series Bigby x Snow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.