How Telltale is going to bring characters back to life

there is a very little chance that someday
there is going to be stuff added from the minecraft sync mod
maybe using the piece of pork, which is also saved intentionally for this matter
to clone reuben and sync reuben's mind into a clone
and possible of cloning and syncing other main characters
the pork is obviously saved intentionally, or else why would it be buried and dug up to be hanged on a wall?
the "sync" mod is a actual minecraft mod, look it up on google
someday Telltale is going to bring a character back to life
HEAR THAT TELLTALE? ITS GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME IF I KNOW THAT PORK IS FOR NOTHING

Comments

• Plot twist: You start episode six very hungry. All you have is one pork chop, or your friend (who I guess you could eat if your that effin sentimental)

What would you choose?

• But the pork chop technically is your friend. The options are essentially choosing out of two friends. Plus Reuben is like... The best.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Plot twist: You start episode six very hungry. All you have is one pork chop, or your friend (who I guess you could eat if your that effin sentimental) What would you choose?

• Luke and Reuben are tied for me. If Reuben could talk he'd be the best

Connormac99 posted: »

But the pork chop technically is your friend. The options are essentially choosing out of two friends. Plus Reuben is like... The best.

• My friend. Nuff said.

Plot twist: You start episode six very hungry. All you have is one pork chop, or your friend (who I guess you could eat if your that effin sentimental) What would you choose?

• How Telltale is going to bring characters back to life

They don't.

• edited May 2016

Well, it's a Minecraft type of Telltale Game, some things may be possible, some not. But getting Reuben back may ruined the game because it'll change the story and they won't be able to focus on any other events unless it happens.

How Telltale is going to bring characters back to life They don't.

• Well, no. It'll ruin the game, and and characters will never get to focus on any other events.

• Don't eat it. Show Reuben respect.

• What if in episode 6 they go through a poral that take them back in time and bring him back to life (that would be awesome)

• sigh Telltale is NOT going to listen to you, it would be a stupid move to revive a character, because why the heck would he have died in the first place? Just to be later revived, make you happy, and make THOUSANDS of people dissapointed?

• Show insert friends name here respect. salute

JimMate789 posted: »

Don't eat it. Show Reuben respect.

• HEAR THAT TELLTALE? ITS GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME IF I KNOW THAT PORK IS FOR NOTHING

Well, thats them told

• Show him respect by dying of starvation.

But really if I had his pork chop on me for that long, that's ultimate respect. He would want me to roast and devour that pork chop

• I choose a truck load of porkchops.

• I think these threads should be prohibited like the random shipping threads

• Says the person who made a thread asking to bring Reuben back :P

Well, no. It'll ruin the game, and and characters will never get to focus on any other events.

• Wouldn't it go mouldy and gross?

• DON'T YOU DARE DISS AXEL X OLD MAN FROM REDSTONIA! That was my OTP :(

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I think these threads should be prohibited like the random shipping threads

• can raw meat get even more raw?

Flog61 posted: »

Wouldn't it go mouldy and gross?

• plus in episode 6 all Jesse can think about is Reuben

MimoDX2 posted: »

sigh Telltale is NOT going to listen to you, it would be a stupid move to revive a character, because why the heck would he have died in the first place? Just to be later revived, make you happy, and make THOUSANDS of people dissapointed?

• edited May 2016

HEAR THAT TELLTALE? ITS GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME IF I KNOW THAT PORK IS FOR NOTHING

No worries friend, it isn't. I mean, it's kinda a element of the base game. Pigs die, they drop pork chops.

So don't be disappointed! :D

• Well to do it without having it seem TOO ridiculous I have a way. Almost everyone that plays Minecraft knows that cows, sheep, pigs, wolves, and horses can naturally spawn on grass blocks. Telltale could make an explanation up for this happening (Other then them being in a video game) and have Rueben (Or his soul reincarnated into a different animal) respawn on a grass block. They could bury the pork and maybe have someone say that Rueben's soul being absorbed into the grass block, and the grass block will reincarnate Rueben after his soul gets "Pumped" out of the grass.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.