Have a problem with the game.

edited June 2016 in Game Support

I have not played the entire game through so please do not provide any spoilers on future content. Thank you!

I recently bought the game for Xbox 360, at GameStop. I'd always heard it was good, and therefore I want to play it, and so far I've been pretty happy with what I have seen. Except for the following.

So what's been happening, the voices, whether it's the narrator for the episode, or for the characters has started to cut out, or the the voice has not been syncing up with the lips. Or the subtitles for that matter.

In fact I had to turn the subtitles on, just so I would know exactly what the narrator was saying in the game. Anyway, the problem has gotten worse as I continue to play through.

And now the environmental sound is fucking up!

I'm currently on episode four, as a matter of fact I just started episode four, and now the problem has really gotten bad. And I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Again, let me reiterate that I have not played the entire game, so please do not provide any spoilers for it. Thank you!

Comments

• My best guess would honestly just be because its on Xbox 360.

• edited June 2016

Why?

Because, The Walking Dead S1 and S2, and The Wolf Among Us, installed and played just fine. I didn't have any of the problems playing those games, as I am with this one.

Poogers555 posted: »

My best guess would honestly just be because its on Xbox 360.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.