WHO is the White Pumpkin in episode 6 "A Portal To Mystery?"

There isn't much info on him or his purpose, but I guess you could say he's actually The Host? (another OLD BUILDER?) We see his/her invitations on the tweets saying he/she humbly invites you for an evening at his/her mansion. Maybe some of the characters would get picked off one by one, and in the end it was a prank by The Host. Some also said he's really Stampy, hmm that seems strange, if he was, he would be gone from the group at times the resume his costumed killer. But then heres what I think of his identity. Although I didn't realize this, but I think Otis the butcher is the White Pumpkin, he was in episode 1 and if you choose to threaten him with your stone sword to get Reuben back, he'll remember this moment and call you a "Maniac". Could it possibly mean that Otis was holding a murderous grudge at Jesse for that threat? Whoa. Tell me your thoughts about these.

Comments

• huh... i either think its otis or a mod that doesnt exist... or a possessed ACTUAL pumpkin that herobrine created cause as seen in my post the mansion looks like herobrines mansion #DANTDMHYPE!!!!

• Who else thought it was:

HEROBRINE

Gilder_G posted: »

huh... i either think its otis or a mod that doesnt exist... or a possessed ACTUAL pumpkin that herobrine created cause as seen in my post the mansion looks like herobrines mansion #DANTDMHYPE!!!!

• edited June 2016

Me, but, to run Minecraft Story Mode, its different than normal Minecraft, where Minecraft use Java, but Minecraft Story Mode use Net Framework (I mean, herobrine is just a hacker of Network Interface that use NetFramework/ Java). Maybe The White Pumpkin is one of the Youtuber, or someone sent for Assassination job from another portal

JimMate789 posted: »

Who else thought it was: HEROBRINE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.