Episode 6 Discussion (Spoilers!)

Well. Since Episode 6 is almost here and some people have already played or watched it. It's time to talk about the episode while mentioning as many spoilers as you want! Go crazy. Share opinions and stuff :3

Comments

• That was a SLAUGHTER for MCSM standards. I'm pretty surprised. I only watched one playthrough, though, so I don't know if any of the deaths could be avoided. I'm thinking only Lizzie's could. And the ending was pretty dark, really. An awful fate, to be stuck there forever. It fits a serial killer, alright, but the person that made the playthrough I watched threw the poor cat in there too! :(

I need to watch CaptainSparklez play this.

• Lizzie and Dan can be saved or die. Not sure about the others though.

Abeille posted: »

That was a SLAUGHTER for MCSM standards. I'm pretty surprised. I only watched one playthrough, though, so I don't know if any of the deaths

• edited June 2016

I really digged that episode. I'm little surprised how nonchalant the characters are about people being killed, but also surprised everyone that died actually died (for the most part). I had my suspicions towards Lizzy for the first half, but after I killed her off I knew it had to be Cassie. It was sort of predictable, but at the same time not...I dunno. Also, can we talk about how fucking cool the title sequence was! That has to be some of the best choregraphy we've seen in story mode so far, that scene where Jesse jumped over Ivor and did all those flips and shit was nuts! As for complaints very minor nitpicks, but the next time with Sparkelz felt weird and unnecessary and way too 4th wall breaking. I'm glad he actually died and that the portal room pic was to trick us, but that scene was pretty cringey. But overall it was definitely a very good start to the Adventure pack and I look forward to the next episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.