Acusing someone in episode 6

i would just like to point out something since im expecting people to not have accused someone and got the default LDshadowlady = lizzy
death scene moment
((of course i might be wrong and just being a plain idiot))
but if you actually accuse someone out of the three options. the person that dies can change.
for example: If you point Stampy as the suspect he will get locked and danTDM will be in place of lizzie and he will end up dyng to the trap in her place. Just wanted to say that but i might just be talking things everibody knowns but meh <_<

Comments

• Heh, I didn't know that. Cool!

• He, but I don't think it's possible. If Stampy died, he wouldn't tell the truth about the flint and steel and if Dan died, well, I don't know.

• edited June 2016

Dan died for me. Stampy can't die, because he has the flint and steel. If the White Pumkin killed him, the episode would probably end prematurely. :P

JimMate789 posted: »

He, but I don't think it's possible. If Stampy died, he wouldn't tell the truth about the flint and steel and if Dan died, well, I don't know.

• Typical, Stampy can't die. As usual for kids. XD Then again Cassie (TWP) loves cats and Stampy does have a cat skin so...

Pipas posted: »

Dan died for me. Stampy can't die, because he has the flint and steel. If the White Pumkin killed him, the episode would probably end prematurely. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.