Why Telltale WHY A DLC?

edited June 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

I mean why? why can't i just buy a game and get all of it? its just dumb! why do i need a DLC to play Episode 6-8? i don't want to spend my money because some telltale people thought "Hey lets make a DLC because when you want to continue the story but don't want to buy a fucking DLC they can't continue the story!"
I think that idea was DUMB!
What do you guys think?

Comments

• I think that's too bad you payed for 5 episodes in the season pass and that's exactly what you got

• That is exactly what I was thinking. Then they completely ruined it when they added the Youtubers. They have nothing to do with the original story and Telltale should have stuck with the original story.

• The "original story" ended now they're just getting into different adventures each episode so i don't see the problem tbh

That is exactly what I was thinking. Then they completely ruined it when they added the Youtubers. They have nothing to do with the original story and Telltale should have stuck with the original story.

• A bit pricey for 3 episodes in my opinion.

zeke10 posted: »

The "original story" ended now they're just getting into different adventures each episode so i don't see the problem tbh

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But it's the same price as the main season, $5 per episode.

_MasterBB_ posted: »

A bit pricey for 3 episodes in my opinion.

• I know... I just feel like it doesn't seem 'worth it'

dojo32161 posted: »

But it's the same price as the main season, $5 per episode.

• Why?

_MasterBB_ posted: »

I know... I just feel like it doesn't seem 'worth it'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.